Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? (4431 Views)

A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees / Five Degrees That Employers Don't Want / Private And Goverment Recognised Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by kazey(m): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2006
I have a friend that is contemplating on whether to send his brother to the Philippines for higher education from Nigeria. I would like to ask the people in the house that have experience in regards, whether the Philippines degree is recognized in Nigeria. I tried to visit the Ministry of Education website but it seems to be in total mess without any contact information.

So I would be very grateful if anybody that knows anything in regards to the inquiry, provides me with the information as requested. Thanks .
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by gbengaijot(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2006
@kazey, mmmmmmmm, i thot it was only me contemplating this in my mind. Schooling in the phillipines is free, u know.

I stopped to think about it coz i couldnt find information as well about if the degree is recognised in NIgeria. if i have any suitable answer, i will gladly resume back to action!
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by Rare(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2006
I was once contemplating the Phillipines; cheaper relative to US or UK, and better graduate schools in comparison with those in Nigeria.

Any degree outside Nigeria would be given a consideration , especially if it is thought that your field of study is of higher sytandard whereever you studied it (especially the sciences).

Just make sure the standard of the school is high; many Nigerian school products would not be a good competition for you.

Nevertheless, if your main aim is to go to a "recognised " school, then considering UK,Canada, or the US isn't a bad idea. But like i said , if the Phillipino standard will make you stand out, it's worth the risk!!!!!
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by aloib(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2006
who says education is free here, gbenga, sources please, well my dad studide here and he worked with the civil service so its 150% recognised anywhere, bout the free educ this dude is talking bout, where did u hear that oo, am i missing somethn
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by gbengaijot(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2006
no be me oooo, na someone tell me ooooooooooooooooo,
i find out the website i knew they can grant some scholarship but i mean, thats why i post maybe someone go know if say na tru
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by aloib(f): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2006
gbengaijot:
Schooling in the phillipines is free, u know.

They grant scorlaship, they cater more to poor people, its rare to if you're a foreigner and ure looking for scholarship, lol. Please be sure of what you hear before you pass it across. I was scared shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by zebudaya(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2006
gbengaijot:

no be me oooo, na someone tell me ooooooooooooooooo,
i find out the website i knew they can grant some scholarship but i mean, thats why i post maybe someone go know if say na tru

Naija man grin deny first then confess and blame it on someone else, if they have no one else to blame it on, they blame it on the devil.! grin grin
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by iice(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2006
very true zebudaya lol, but seriously the parents of most of my friends here went 2 school here and returned to nigeria and it was all good. In comparison 2 naija schools its of a higher standard and in terms of tuition its cheaper than the UK or the US, just be sure to find a good school that offers the course you want to take.
PS, aloib is right, scholarship is only granted to poor ppl here and foreigners here r never categorized as poor even if you dont have the money undecided
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by aloib(f): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2006
zebudaya:

Naija man grin deny first then confess and blame it on someone else, if they have no one else to blame it on, they blame it on the devil.! grin grin

tell me bout it

iice, true,
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by marshaldollz: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Can someone pls tell me about schools I can apply to and especially how to apply,if u have someone there kindly connect me pls,ur Broda is in need,thanks alot
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by daezeangel: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
some people are very funny, undecided which school outside the shores of naija is not recognized in naija, unless say u get am for sudan else very acceptable. even syria wey dey fight war now. They go collect am, GBAM cool

1 Like

Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by kenlo22: 6:20am On Feb 04, 2013
Philippines certificate and degree are well recognized you can check the Nigeria medical and dental website to no more about country that were recognized,education in Philippines are not free but cheap to study there with full American standard and system of education,if you need more information about studying in the Philippines you can contact;kinsmamedical@gmail.com or call +639213787589.
Re: Are Philippine Degrees Recognised In Nigeria? by Princessah: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2016
if you need more information about studying in the Philippines you can contact;eduphilippines7@gmail.com or call +639277922594.I am a student here in the Philippines I be glad to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Cultism 2 - Causes Of Cultism / Students Create Amazing Chalk Drawings On Classroom Blackboard(pic) / Edo Govt Revives Cultural Clubs In Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.