Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

An Upcoming Magazine - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Upcoming Magazine (1182 Views)

Alonaija.com, An Upcoming E-commerce Store In Nigeria / Become A Movie Star As An Upcoming Actor/actress / Naijalife Magazine to promote Phat Girlz the Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 3:25am On Sep 05, 2005
Writers Wanted !!!

Are you a writer or an aspiring writer? Well, we are seeking writers for a new magazine coming up which will stand out among the others and you will forever be happy been part of the family. You can reach me back if you are interested and will give you the full details after been screened.[SIZE=4]Thanks
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by layi(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2005
What kind of magazine is it(tabloid or newsmags)?
What genre of writers do u need (sports,romance etc)?
U want volunteers or paid writers?
Ur contact?
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 4:32am On Sep 07, 2005
It's not a tabloid magazine, it's an educative magazine for undergraduates.

For now, the write-ups are unpaid, but columnist will be getting paid as soon as breaks into the market and well accepted. This magazine is a US based magazine , so let me know if it's something you want to do, you can email us at newestmag@usa.com. N:B : this is not a SCAM and you are or will not be asked to pay any money, just wanting to give some people the chance to be seen or heard.

We want writers that will be with us permanently and not the ones that the readers will get used to and later disappear while readers are writing to say they missed his/her column and wants the writer back. The magazine covers all aspect of life, it's a 40 pages magazine so there are lots of columns, just need more columnist, we cover all aspect of life- health, entertainment- movies, sports etc to mention few. which is your SPECIALTY?
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by Seun(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2005
Webmastering, Internet as an Industry.
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by layi(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2005
Music, Health and Internet

NB: The law of comparative advantage works everywhere. You cant get permanent workers (more like slavery). Just treat them right and they'll be loyal to you.
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by Greatpeter(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2005
Should I give it a trial?

But I'm not a good writer but I've interest.

How do I do that?

Any training?
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2005
greatpeter, u can start by being a contributing writer, does that sound good? will like to see an article of yours.
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by yebarbie(f): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2006
hi is the offer still open? I like writing and my field is anything that has to do with fashion: dressing, good grooming, make up, just anything on how to look good from head to toe.
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by Seun(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2006
By now the magazine ought to have been launched!
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by layi(m): 3:32am On Dec 29, 2006
What happened to the mag?
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by revolver: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hi there, i am very much interested in writing for your magazine, i can write on love and relationships, i can write sports especially soccer and tennis. i would love an opportunity to write for your magazine, please a chance is all i am asking for.
reply pls.
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by Mustay(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2007
Am interested but 'll like 2 write bout general issues, whatz d mag's name?
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by vikiviko(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
I am a writer by training,
Has the magazine been launched?
I 'll write on travels
Please confirm if the magazine is still in need
Also this is to tell you i want to write for a magazine or newspaper
please contact me if there are openings
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2007
layi:

What happened to the mag?

The magazine is still in the making cos we changed directions after i traveled to Nigeria and found out that publishing a magazine is a big loss after seeing Hearts go down and my good friend's wife Betty irabor running at loss on Genevieve. I hope that clears the question? kiss
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by moneyflow(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hello mr mycutiepie
I would have love to send this email to you privately but since you didnt include your email address, I am a writer i specialize in writing articles on internet marketer,motivation e.t.c
I am still a teenager therefore i think i would be the best person for the job,Because since we are dealing with majority of the readers would be teenager and when a teenager like them is the one motivating them through his write ups they will defintely make a change e.t.c
So if you would love me to write for you,you can send me an email to streamsletter@yahoo.com or make a post here,

Get money making tips @
www.netjobsecret..com
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2007
revolver:

Hi there, i am very much interested in writing for your magazine, i can write on love and relationships, i can write sports especially soccer and tennis. i would love an opportunity to write for your magazine, please a chance is all i am asking for.
reply please.

Thanks for you interest. As you could read from my response to mr Layi, we have shifted the direction from publishing in Nigeria to the United States. Am not so sure about how current you are with US sports but to start with, i will say we could publish your love/ relationship stories if they are worth it. Before then, we will like to review your articles to grade your writing skills, email newestmag@usa.com and we will take it from there. Thanks kiss
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2007
Mustay:

Am interested but 'll like 2 write bout general issues, whatz d mag's name?

Glad to know that you are interested in been part of our outcoming mag. Secondly, am glad that you live in the states. I was in MD last November to recruit in Howard university in washington. Anyways, to find you eligible for column or publish your articles, send us some of your write ups, email: newestmag@usa.com. Thanks kiss
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2007
vikiviko:

I am a writer by training,
Has the magazine been launched?
I 'll write on travels
Please confirm if the magazine is still in need
Also this is to tell you i want to write for a magazine or newspaper
please contact me if there are openings

Hello, thanks for your interest. And yes, there are still openings and we still need various people for various posts, check out my next post. On your area of specialty, am glad about that cos we have a column specially designed for travel updates, issues etc. send your format to nmpi@usa.com. Thanks kiss
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2007
yebarbie:

hi is the offer still open? I like writing and my field is anything that has to do with fashion: dressing, good grooming, make up, just anything on how to look good from head to toe.

Hi gal, thanks for your response, keep up the good work. there are still opening, just email sample of your work to nmpi@usa.com and someone will get in touch with you shortly. Thanks kiss
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2007
moneyflow:

Hello mr mycutiepie
I would have love to send this email to you privately but since you didnt include your email address, I am a writer i specialize in writing articles on internet marketer,motivation e.t.c
I am still a teenager therefore i think i would be the best person for the job,Because since we are dealing with majority of the readers would be teenager and when a teenager like them is the one motivating them through his write ups they will defintely make a change e.t.c
So if you would love me to write for you,you can send me an email to streamsletter@yahoo.com or make a post here,

Get money making tips @
www.netjobsecret..com

Hi, am not mr cutiepie as you stated, that's funny cheesy
I'm a mrs but thanks for the response. I need to edit my first post now cos the magazine focus has shift from been a teens magazine to mainly adults. Do not get me wrong cos this same magazine will benefits the teenagers but it is a campus magzine for colleges and universities. I hope that helps in understanding what kind of magazine we are talking about sweetie?
I will still love to read from you, so send your works thru newestmag@usa.com and if found worthy, we could publish it. Thanks kiss
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2007
WRITERS WANTED

Entertainment Embassy, an educational and entertainment firm is seeking for great writers to help give fresh reader- friendly voice to our NEW magazine. It serves to inform students and the public about current issues on Education, Arts, Sports, Politics, Music, Entertainment, world etc.

While the content of the magazine is substantial, Entertainment Embassy wishes to have it written in a style that will keep the reader’s interest across a spectrum of topics.

To Apply:
Please send resume, examples of work, and at least two references, postmarked no later than March 30th 2007 by email to nmpi@usa.com

…bridging the gaps between campuses across the nation
Re: An Upcoming Magazine by mycutiepie(f): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2007
Do You Have What It Takes To Fill One Of The Following Positions?
♠ Editor
♠ Managing Editor
♠ Associate Editor
♠ Editorial Assistant
♠ Photo Researchers
♠ Photo Editor
♠ Staff Photographer
♠ Director Of Photography
♠ Senior Designer
♠ Designers
♠ Art Director
♠ Digital Imaging
♠ Creative Director
♠ Articles Director
♠ Writers
♠ Contributing Writers
♠ Fashion Editor
♠ Fashion & Beauty News Editor
♠ Marketing Manager
♠ Associate Marketing Manager
♠ Production Manager
♠ Associate Production Manager
♠ Advertising Coordinator
♠ Associate Advertising Coordinator
♠ Graphic Artists
♠ Website Designers
♠ Director Of Information Technology

Does The Cap Fit You? If Yes!
Please send resume, examples of work, and at least two references, postmarked no later than March 30th 2007 to:
                        nmpi@usa.com

This is an opportunity to join a new magazine’s Team across the Country!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Become inverter builder and a Reseller And Make Cool Millions / Guaranteed Online Investment With Liberty Reserve / Get Your Customised Wristbands/ Handbands At Affordable Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.