Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What's On Your Mind? - Forum Games (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind? (64963 Views)

Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind? 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind? by iice(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
What to watch today?
Hmmmm this Caprica looks undecided
Then again i don't watch BSG so i have no idea what da heck is going on undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Pamperme: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2009
to kill one rubbish person that is making my life miserable, coz he is trying so hard to crash what i have built for 3 years. i will definitely kill him if i av the chance. God help me angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by kushi1: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
You really think God will help you. . . hahhn!! undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Dclique(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2009
One way or the other, He will
Re: What's On Your Mind? by SeanT21(f): 5:48am On Jan 09, 2009
Cant wait to eat my mango~~!! smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? by tRoOE(f): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2009
Okay I need to get this done becos i can't take the pain, or should i cut it again undecided
So excited right now, am so full of Joy and Happiness kiss, but i have a price to pay afterward grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by princesa(f): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
why are people out over this particular thread undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
SeanT21:

can't wait to eat my mango~~!! smiley

Eheheheheheh! That actually sounds cute grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
Getting ready to go back to school, not looking forward to it oo!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Cayon(f): 2:47am On Jan 11, 2009
Movie
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Cayon(f): 1:55am On Jan 12, 2009
log off - watch the Golden Globe awards
Re: What's On Your Mind? by SeanT21(f): 2:33am On Jan 12, 2009
Gotta wake up soon 2morrow to get ready for school!!
Re: What's On Your Mind? by iice(f): 4:03am On Jan 13, 2009
Sleep
Re: What's On Your Mind? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2009
You . . . . . . . .yeah you!! wink
Re: What's On Your Mind? by hollandis(f): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2009
you are on my mind
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2009
thinking that the person above me is a mumu. I no point fingers ooo grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2009
LOL, same here too, cool
Re: What's On Your Mind? by hollandis(f): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2009
gabrywyl:

thinking that the person above me is a mumu. I no point fingers ooo grin

eeya too bad make i start with you?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2009
U had your turn before beaver smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2009
LOL, i dey ur side Gaby!! kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind? by hollandis(f): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2009
So you are applauding that idiot’s nonsense. Typical, isn’t it?you sound to me like a self-obsessed, self-important boor .
Re: What's On Your Mind? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2009
U sound like a spastic, necrophiliac gay, who hasn't had any for days

and a cheap one at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2009
Thanks sista, Ure the best kiss

Whats on my mind? Well, I would like to use Hollandis's teeth to scrub the toilet bowls in yaba left grin tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind? by bluespice(f): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
i need to get up n clean the house
Re: What's On Your Mind? by hollandis(f): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2009
@fat Bleep aka gabrywl
lol,you are just being paranoid,This does not solve anything. If you feel that abusing someone u hardly know is necessary, take it elsewhere. It shows how little ur IQ . If you want to send me abusive and threatening messages, send them directly to me in an e-mail. Just to let you know, I most likely read it and ignore it

I have said it before ,I will say it again I feel abusing people over the internet is as useful as arguing with a fence post

Gabry i have nothing against you only that   lipsrsealed  to be cont lemme save it for later
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2009
Yawns. . . . Nothing against me eh?

And since when you dont abuse people?

I still remembered the day you bash me up hard before and than seeing you now. You dont dey change at all. Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror ehn? The way yo post and sarcastically bash people up to begin with has caused my actions as such.

So who be the uneducated bafoon now eh? Its all along you fool!

People like you dont deserve to live at all. . . A waste of space.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2009
And awwww. . . . . U dey want me to send you an email cause you afraid to face humiliation here, . . I dey pity you oooo school girl grin tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind? by hollandis(f): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2009
Buddy, you don’t even have to read what I write in the future…but thanks for the heads up that I have a few new readers  I didn’t even know I was being “circulated” anywhere. I’m not a fame-hound by any means, so I didn’t even know you as well as many people were reading me here at nairaland.
Nonetheless, let me bullet-point some things for you  to end this madness.

1. Although this is a public forum, not private and free speech applies , for as long as you reply to me ,you will keep on makin an ass out of urself

2. If i insulted u in the past,it just meant u made a bad first impression

3. You are not worth it

so i am going to drop u like a hot potatoe
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
Oh shut up fool! U dey yarn too much.

Listen, what I hate about you is that you like to judge on people's looks but you yourself did not post your picture. Guess u must be uglier than the rest of the people hia. Thats why I hate your stupidity and your behaviour is not to be tolerated at all.

As long as I meet you, you just dey reminded me of an uneducated fool. You betta stop your ways of criticizing others before you spoil your county's name aight?

Just hope next time I ey online, I no go see you again before I start bashing you up anotha time. Useless piece of shit

---------------------------------- end of discussion--------------------------------------
Re: What's On Your Mind? by mishooo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2009
gabrywyl:

Oh shut up fool! U dey yarn too much.

Listen, what I hate about you is that you like to judge on people's looks but you yourself did not post your picture. Guess u must be uglier than the rest of the people hia. Thats why I hate your stupidity and your behaviour is not to be tolerated at all.

As long as I meet you, you just dey reminded me of an uneducated fool. You betta stop your ways of criticizing others before you spoil your county's name aight?

Just hope next time I ey online, I no go see you again before I start bashing you up anotha time. Useless piece of shit

---------------------------------- end of discussion--------------------------------------

Gabby having some fire at last. LOL

GOOD
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
@Post

Thinking what led to this  tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Okanran(m): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2009
There's nuffin like soft tunes to calm the nerves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now / Name A Country Or City / Is This Cat Going Up Or Down?