Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader (2223 Views)

Urgent Job Openings In V/I / Curent Job Openings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2006
There are some openings from an leading IT company named Perot System.If you have some references please send them and also send across your cv with details of your current package and expected package,and also let them  know if  you are  open to relocate to initially Noida or Bangalore for approx. 4-6 weeks while Employment Pass would be under process and then to Singapore ) Reply ASAP.

Perot Systems have accumulated extensive experience in the Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Travel and Healthcare segments. Perot Systems have created a large client base across the globe, providing services in Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, UK and USA
Perot Systems TSI has the distinction of being one of the world's youngest companies to be assessed at CMMI Level 5

Details of openings are :

Skills :

·         Minimum 5 years continuous working experience on  Oracle 9i/10g, ORACLE PL/SQL Scripting, SQL Scripting and SQL*loader and UNIX shell scripting (required).

·         1+ years experience in Oracle SQL Tuning and Packages Tuning on high volume terabytes of data.

·         Strong Understanding of Data Mapping, Data Cleansing and Data Reconciliation Concepts and Techniques is added advantage.

·         Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle processes (SIT, UAT and production).

·         Large Scale Legacy Data Conversion Projects experience (added advantage).

Project Overview:

Work with the Designer Lead, developers and  Subject Matter Expert’s and ensures all Data mapping rules and transformation rules convert to PL/SQL Codes.
Develop the data verification, data validation and data reconciliation scripts.
Raise cleansing reports when issues with data is located.
Discuss issues with SMEs and to ensure timely resolution of the issues.
Exceptional problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting Oracle Codes.
Work with testing team for validation and testing of converted data.
Work with Deployment teams for deployment of converted data.

Experience : 5 – 9 years of IT experience

Location : Singapore (initially Noida or Bangalore for approx. 4-6 weeks while Employment Pass would be under process)

Duration : 2 years

CONTACT PERSON
Charu
Strivex Consulting Pvt LTD
N-52 ABC Center,C.P
New Delhi            :        110001
Mobile                 :       09312560641, 9312226900
Phone                 :        011-55815959 , 30904075
E-mail                 :          jobs@strivex.com
Web                    :          www.strivex.com

GOODLUCK GUYS
Re: Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader by dupeoraf(f): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2006
Is this vacancy open to Nigerians?
Re: Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader by smartsoft(m): 2:15am On Jun 29, 2006
Good was think of asking that as well
Re: Openings In Oracle 9i/10g, Oracle Pl/sql Scripting, Sql Scripting And Sql*loader by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2006
yes guys.the job is open to anyone from any part of the world as long as u are qualified.

(1) (Reply)

INVITATION FOR ZENITH BANK CHAT / Vacancies Online / New Telecom Company Near Nnpc (wuse Market Side)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.