Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

These Five Stocks Will Beat The Bearish Market ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Five Stocks Will Beat The Bearish Market ! (732 Views)

How Long Will This Bearish Run Last? / Make Money In This Bearish Period / How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Five Stocks Will Beat The Bearish Market ! by samguru(m): 4:17am On Aug 25, 2008
bear is in control of the market now but these five stocks can make you give you some cool cash

1,UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC:if you watch the sector this stock belong you discovered that 3 companies are listed there which 2 have declared good results in which market responded to the reults don't forget UNIVERSITY PRESS will not be exceptional because they operate in the same industry .BUY NOW before it realeses its audited report.

2,STARCOMMS PLC ;this comapny will make you rich at the current market price it is good to buy now.because this stock is getting to price that would place the comapany undervalued, and considering the huge money being made in the sector forget about lost after tax it posted recently because i am very sure this company can make make alot of monies bearing in mind the company is undergoing massive expansion.

3,TRANSCORP :i can say emphatically , transcorp is the most undervalued stock on the floor of nigerian stock exchange,take a look at the price of ikeja hotel, even just listed capital hotel one would discovered that transcorp is grossly undervalued,and hotel business is one of transcorp business. i implore you to buy because transcorp has got to suport level for now.

4,INTERNATIONAL ENERGY INSURANCE: this insurance stock is the most profitable looking at the second quater result it posted.and this company business is higly in oil sector and you and i know what is happening in the sector

5,NIGERIAN AVIATION HANDLING COMPANY(NAHCO): this stock will rise astronomically,ask me why? because this company has a strong presense of the institutional investors, the price is coming down due to poeple that selling the last public offer shares couple with bonus.these institutional inverstors are alredy planning to increase there stakes in the company now.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me On Paypal / For Serious Minded Business People Only- Business Propositions/plans / Lease Company/individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.