Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip (1158 Views)

Waec Gce 2013 Registration Is On With Biometric Finger Print / Jamb 2013 Offline & Online Biometric Finger Print Software / Recommended Biometric / Finger Print Scanner For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2008
ALLOW A DUBAI BASED TOURISM/CARGO AGENTS MANAGE YOUR TRAVEL.
WE RUN A TOURISM/CARGO AND REAL ESTATE FIRM IN DUBAI.
IF YOUR INTENTIONS TO TRAVEL TO DUBAI IS GENUINE WHY NOT GIVE US A CALL STRAIGHT AWAY,WE ARE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND TO YOUR CALLS,FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE WE ARE HERE IN DUBAI TO ATTEND TO YOUR CALLS.
1)IF YOU ARE COMMING FOR BUYING WE ARE READY TO GIVE You CARGO RATES AT A GOOD PRICE AND NIGERIAN CLEARING RATES AT GOOD PRICE AND YOUR VISAS.
2)FOR VACATIONS,WE ARE HERE TO ARRANGE YOUR HOTEL,TOUR PACKAGES WITH EXPERIENCED TOUR GUARDS AND VISAS.
NOTE
CALL
+971508669875 TO DISCUSS THE GENUINELY OF YOUR STAY AND TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU WOULD EXIT AFTER YOU VISA EXPIRES,AFTER WHICH WE WOULD COMMENCE ON WATEVER YOU WANT BASED ON YOUR TRAVEL NEEDS.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by faoni572(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
can u give me email because it is cheaper for me than phone
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2008
@faoni572,
can u give me email because it is cheaper for me than phone
adamsy07@yahoo.com
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by faoni572(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2008
@adamsy07, thanks I want to mail you right now
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2008
i sent a mail to you back read and pls reply as we about to close work here now as it is 7:00pm.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by faoni572(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2008
I saw your email, till November as you said, thanks
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2008
@faoni572,
hi,

it was nice reading through your mail.

if you are comming for holiday as you ave said for 2 weeks.

you would ave to let us know if you want us to plan your trip then,we would plan your 2 weeks trip and places to visit and let you ave the price of what your trip could be like

since you are travelling december our advice is that send a mail by first week of november

then we can do ur priceing list as prices is subject to changes.

thanks
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by femigirl(f): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2008
I just  wanted  to  say   a big  thank  you  to adamsy07 who  sorting  out visa for my  family member. This  guy   is  very  trust worth, use  him.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
Femigirl, you might want to invest in a Flamer Suit.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
@SIENA,
Femigirl, you might want to invest in a Flamer Suit.
I RATHER ADVICE YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE SAYING SUCH THINGS.
AM NOT JUST PLANNIG HER FAMILY VISAS HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY AND THEY HAD VISITED AND GONE BACK,
You CAN ASK HER OF PICTURES WE TOOK TOGETHER HERE IN DUBAI.
SIENA ALSO I THINK You RESIDE IN UK ALSO You CAN MEET FEMIGIRL PERSONALLY AND ASK HER ABOUT THE TRIP.
I WOULD NOT WANT TO INSULT YOUR INTERGRITY ABOUT YOUR LAST QUOTE,AS EVERYBODY HAS GOT FREEDOM TO THEIR OWN SPEECH.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by yrunvus: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
uhhh! what is a flamer suit undecided
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by femigirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
Siena,

Are you not suppose to be the Moderator of the travel section?I dont feel a positive vibe here.

yes please answer the question what is Flamer Suit?

I met Adamsy07 on this site and he became a sponsor to a family member who is Nigerian Passholder and I thank him for all his help. he delivered a very professional service at a fee and I was very impress. Due to this, I wanted to sing his praise, is ther anything wrong in this?
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by femigirl(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
Moderator Siena,

I wait you reply sad
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2008
femigirl:

Moderator Siena,

I wait you reply sad

A flamer suit, in case you get flamed.

Sometimes, testimonies like you've just given can be misconstrued.

The poster's advertising a service, in the wrong section.
And, you're backing him up with a testimony, that only you are aware of.

Are we clear on that?
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2008
adamsy07:

@SIENA,
I RATHER ADVICE YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE SAYING SUCH THINGS.
AM NOT JUST PLANNIG HER FAMILY VISAS HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY AND THEY HAD VISITED AND GONE BACK,
You CAN ASK HER OF PICTURES WE TOOK TOGETHER HERE IN DUBAI.
SIENA ALSO I THINK You RESIDE IN UK ALSO You CAN MEET FEMIGIRL PERSONALLY AND ASK HER ABOUT THE TRIP.
I WOULD NOT WANT TO INSULT YOUR INTERGRITY ABOUT YOUR LAST QUOTE,AS EVERYBODY HAS GOT FREEDOM TO THEIR OWN SPEECH.

Adam, please take a look at this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126241.0.html

And pay particular heed to numbers 3 and 6.

Thanks.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by femigirl(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2008
Siena,
I am disappointed, i don't feel you have treated us fairly. You just assume the worse and your comments suggests that. which is really not fair especially as the moderator of the travel section. I see e-fighting, adverts all over this section etc. Were is the love my brother?

Siena (m)
Suffolk, United Kingdom.

Moderating The Travel Section. Please Observe The Following:
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Nairalanders,

Just a little update:

From now till our Site Administrator decides otherwise, I shall be moderating the Travel Section.

The usual forum rules apply:

1) No foul language, or personal attacks.
2) Please, refrain from posting off-topic, it makes it harder to sift through posts, to find specifics.
3) No travel adverts may be placed here, anyone wishing to advertise shoud use the appropriate means, Google etc.
4) Any travel information that MAY be useful to our members should have clear links to the original source, unless it is your OWN contribution, which must be verifiable.
5) E-fighting is strongly frowned upon - whilst it MAY be amusing to some, it does become tiresome, and seldom relates to the original thread.
6) Please, make sure you post in the appropriate sections, if you're new, and in doubt, it's best to observe initially, or ask questions in the Nairaland Section.
7) Spamming is NOT encouraged, keep the board clean.
And lastly, please, please avoid duplicating posts / threads, the search button is there for a reason, use it - nothing worse than repetitive posts in any forum!

Hopefully, things will carry on pretty much as before, with little change.

I aim to treat everyone fairly, if you feel I'm giving anyone preferential treatment, please let me know.

Besides this, let's enjoy our forum as we always do, and make things easy for ourselves, happy days!
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ms Femi, I can only do so much, I'm human, just like you are.

Rarely do I leave insulting comments, unless they apply to me, as I'm pretty thick-skinned, and can handle abuse without flinching.

I gave Adam the benefit of doubt, else this advert would not still be here.
From the way this is turning out, it's seems I was wrong to have done so.

Usually, adverts would be moved to the appropriate section, and I certainly would not be explaining myself to anyone right now.

Thanks.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2008
@SIENA,
3) No travel adverts may be placed here, anyone wishing to advertise should use the appropriate means, Google etc.
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO LOOK AT THE ENGLISH PHRASE VERY WELL,YOU SAID NO ADVERT (MAY BE) AND NOT (SHOULD NOT BE).
I READ IT WELL BEFORE PASTING MY AD.
ALSO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I FOUND THIS SITE AS A HOME AWAY FROM HOME THAT WAS WHY I DECIDED TO JOIN,I AVE BIN RUNNING MY COMPANY HERE IN DUBAI BEFORE I FOUND THIS SITE AND I WILL CONTINUE RUNNING IT IF YOU HAPPEN TO TERMINATE MY MEMBERSHIP.
I BELIEVE THAT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS,EVERY PERSON THAT I AVE RENDERED HELP OR SERVICES TO UNDER YOUR FORUM.WOULD ALWAYS MAKE A PRAISE TO YOU ALSO AS THEY FOUND ME ON YOUR FORUM.
PEOPLE WHO HAVE CALLED ME FROM THIS FORUM WOULD TELL YOU THE WAY I OPERATE I DO NOT EVEN TRY TO DO BUSINESS WITH EVERYONE AS I DO MY FINDINGS VERY WELL BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER ANY SERVICES.
I WOULD ALSO USE THIS MEDIUM TO TELL YOU THAT IT WAS UR FORUM THAT CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT MANAGING ANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN'S TRIP,AS I SAW THIS FORUM AS A FAMILY AND I ALSO TRIED TO CONTRIBUTE MY OWN SIDE IN HELPING GENUINE NIGERIANS AS You ARE DOING.
SIENA,I MEAN NO HARM BUT AM A RUNNER OF A BIG FIRM AND WOULD NOT ALLOW ANYONE TARNISH MY BUSINESS REPUTATIONS INSTEAD OF THAT SIMPLY TERMINATE MY MEMBERSHIP,INSTEAD OF DRAGGING THE BUSINESS,I USED MY ENTIRE LIFE BUILDING IN THE MUD.
TALKING ABOUT MY GENUNITY
I OWN MY FIRM HERE AND IF YOU WANT MY OFFICE DETAILS I WILL GIVE YOU PERSONALLY(REGISTERED FIRM)AND I ALSO RUN A REAL ESTATE FIRM IN PARTNER WITH THE BIGGEST DEVELOPER IN DUBAI(DAMAC)
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2008
Adam, that's ok.

I'm moving this to the advert section.
Please acknowledge you've read this before I do so.

That way, you won't wonder where your thread's gone.
Re: Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip by adamsy07: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
@SIENA,
THANKS FOR YOUR ACTIONS,AS LONG AS IT IS DONE ACCORDING TO THE ETHICS OF YOUR FORUM.

(1) (Reply)

Tyre Protector-permanent Puncture Protection! / Clothing Materials For Sale -whosale And Retail: At Very Affordable Rate In Abj / Smallbusiness.com.ng Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.