Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Hail Ooo(please Read) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hail Ooo(please Read) (841 Views)

I Need Help Ooo. Please / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Hail Ooo(please Read) by topekole(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hello Guys,
I hail all you gurus and baba that yapa for here I really appreciate your help here as you are helping everyone, my prayer is that God will bess you all real good.

Please I will like you guys to help me out on how to browse free using MTN Glo and Celtel I have all these sim Activated for GPRS,my phone is connected to my system but when ever i try to use it to browse it will not browse, i think maybe some setting or something is still needed but if i make use of my MTN line with money in it the money will be deducted.
Please tell me what to do please, my mail is olawumikk@yahoo.com just incase it is not convininet for you to post it here thanks
Re: I Hail Ooo(please Read) by Holyrule(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
@topekole
try to go through threads ok. As for mtn u can browse on pc using opera 7.54u2. And glo i think you should download Tor Project and then contact smartking4luv. For zain,got no idea.
http://arc.opera.com/pub/opera/win/754u2/en/std/ow32enen754u2.exe.
For tor project just visit www.torproject.com wink

(1)

I Need Philips Ipod Gogear Cd. / Report Thieves In Nairaland Here. / How To Watch Dvd/video On Your Iphone 3g: Easiest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.