Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album (2305 Views)

Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / I Need A Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album by obino4life: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2008
I need a person that we sponsor me.I have an album to produce but there is no money to produce it if any body is interested this is my contact address 08030553517 or obino4lifeu2000@yahoo.co.uk.
am waiting for the right person to come and sponsor.
Re: I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album by lobinoxebe(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2008
you go wait tire,
Re: I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album by Bamidele08: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
albino

do u have a myspace lets listen to it
Re: I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album by obino4life: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2008
If any body that is ready to sponsor me i we try my best to make such that all the deal go successful and i we take the person as my own father, and also i we make such that the guy who is ready to sponsor me we not regret
Re: I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album by mrssophia: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
hmmm
Re: I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2014
obino4life: If any body that is ready to sponsor me i we try my best to make such that all the deal go successful and i we take the person as my own father, and also i we make such that the guy who is ready to sponsor me we not regret

since 2008 r u still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Producers For Gospel Music Label Needed!! / INSTRUMENTAL: Wizkid - Salute Ft Ceeza Milli X Simon Kassa (prod By Hitsound) / Yamaha Arranger Workstation Keyboard PSR-S950 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.