Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! (973 Views)

Fast Food Managers/staff / Motor Parks & Kparaga Joints: Whats The Link? / Vacancy: Business Development Manager– Fast Food Franchise Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by toyin1709: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2008
i went to eat at tantalizers over the weekend and discovered that even with those their machines that they use to punch in your orders they still commit fraud,
i wanted to eat ofada rice and a bottle of water and the next thing the bill was 700 naira, the lady had forgotten that she had told me the prices and i had done a mental calculation, Guess what she did, she machined the water thrice,
NAIJA sha!!!and cos most customers dnt collect receipt they just do whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by titilaelae(f): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
@Poster, I feel you oh. Ive had similar experiences several times over and trust me, I now take my time and do my own calculation well-well cheesy

My last experience was at NTA Staff Canteen/Restaurant at VI. My change was short by N90 and with the long queque I might not have had time to re-calculate but I managed to step aside and carefully do my own thing. I called the cashier's attention to it and 'kiakia' she gave me the balance! Which account I for record that one, eh? grin
Re: Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by tayoTFC(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
@TFC we are ok, cos ourservice is the best we dont short change our customer
cos Auditor are always on ground, to wash the salesgirl
Re: Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by tayoTFC(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
titilaelae (f)
Ife, Lagos, Cotonou
how are u today? pls always eat in TFC so that u will not be shortchanged?
Re: Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by SENATORJD(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2008
TFC? shocked hmmmmmm
Re: Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by titilaelae(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2008
@Tayo TFC,

Your free advert is welcome. But as for me, I don't eat 'fast food'. I'm a health freak. Other interested landers, take note. TFC is it! wink
Re: Beware Of Cashiers At Fast Food Joints! by KarmaMod(f): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2008
health freak. Meaning you dont eat Naija food right?

as to the topic, if you dont pay attention it's easy for anyone to swindle you. When it comes to money, I DONT play. Even if it means me holding up a line, if something comes up wrong I'll take whatever time to prove that Im right. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie’s On Chief Gani’s Death. / Nigerian James Bond Travels To The U.s. Inside The Tyre Of A Plane! / Lagos: Palm Wine Tapper Turns Attorney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.