Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. (826 Views)

Hillarious Letter To Friends In Diaspora / Solutio / Karen Of Bba To Become Sa Diaspora Affairs To Gov Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2008
most people are in the diaspora but actually not making anything good out of life - we are here to help - are you deep in debts - loans etc.

Get in touch at debtbusters@debtbusters.com
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
419@yahoo.com
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2008
Lepa, I'm in debt to the tune of £250,000.
Really struggling to feed - last week, I was forced to sell my car, and may have to sell my home too.

How can you help?
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
Siena:

Really struggling to feed - last week, I was forced to sell my car, and may have to sell my home too.

How can you help?

Sienna

You have to send us the following:

Pubic hair of a virgin girl from Iraq

Pubic hair of a virgin boy from Estonia

Ten left legs of rotweiler dogs

Five heads of Alsatian dogs

Seven white man's dikc skin

and finally - water in a bottle from the Thames River taken at 7am in the morning - send to us and we will make your debts to be wiped out under your very eyes. No questions asked.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2008
lepashandi:

Sienna

and finally - water in a bottle from the Thames River taken at 7am in the morning - send to us and we will make your debts to be wiped out under your very eyes. No questions asked.

Wow, that's a lot of dogs to be put down.

The Rottweiler left legs - is that the fore or aft legs?
Or both? Do I have to kill the dog, how does it learn to walk after the operation?

At least, you're not asking for right fore, and left hind.
A diagonal dog will get really mad if it has to learn to walk that way.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
Siena:

Or both? Do I have to kill the dog, how does it learn to walk after the operation?

Siena - I said - no questions asked - you have spoilt the solution even before we concourse it - oh you - why?

For this reason - your debt shall increase ten folds, you shall not only sell your house and car - you shall begin selling your dikc - I warned you - no questions asked.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by ty4real(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
Orisirisi for Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin!
Wetin my eyes no go read and see for this forum! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rituals and Ritualists on nairaland,una carry your barbaric animalism come nairaland and you where claiming you are ducated and enlightened.It is well ohhh!

But on a second thought this must be a joke abi awadakerikeri grin grin wink wink
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2008
Lepa! Lepa!! Lepa!!! grin grin grin

Absolutely bonkers, but you do make me laugh!
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by JeSoul(f): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2008
LOL. . .
lepashandi:

Sienna

Siena,
Siena:

he said "no questions asked" so why are you asking him questions? cheesy grin

Siena:

shocked tell me you're kidding here Siena?
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by idupaul: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
lepa has started the love ur country revolution, viva lepa. grin grin grin grin
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
JeSoul, if I had that amount of debt, I would jump off the highest building I could find!  grin
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2008
This is not a joking matter - we have helped thousands - Siena - are you able to reconsider those things - but I can make a revision - just bring me one thing this time - and that will solve your problem - will you promise not to ask questions?
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by SeanT21(f): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
WOW!!

WE GOT JUJU ON NAIRALAND PEOPLE!!!
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by JeSoul(f): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2008
Siena:

JeSoul, if I had that amount of debt, I would jump off the highest building I could find! grin
Phew! hehe I see you were stringing Lepashandi along cheesy those 'items' he requested are downright scary! The kinds of people and things one sees on NL! smiley
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
JeSoul:

Phew! hehe I see you were stringing Lepashandi along cheesy those 'items' he requested are downright scary! The kinds of people and things one sees on Nairaland!  smiley

be careful how you talk to me or i can make you wee on your bed in your night sleep for three days - ok?
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2008
yesterday - on NairaLand - a guy talked to me anyhow - abusing me and saying all sorts - you know what - I told him - before two days - he will be gang raped by three women - lo and behold - this happened to him - he was gang raped by three hefty looking women with round and big buttoms - and as we speak - he is nursing his dikc.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by SeanT21(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2008
lepashandi:

yesterday - on NairaLand - a guy talked to me anyhow - abusing me and saying all sorts - you know what - I told him - before two days - he will be gang raped by three women - lo and behold - this happened to him - he was gang raped by three hefty looking women with round and big buttoms - and as we speak - he is nursing his dikc.

Does That Guy happes to Be Your Father.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
lepashandi:

what a sadist and a sick hilly-billy u r!
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by MrCrackles(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2008
SeanT21:

maybe! grin
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
Brash!:

what a sadist and a sick hilly-billy you're!

You are a goner - watch in 14 days what happens to you- u dare abuse me without a reason - u are a goner.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
SeanT21:

You dare - see what happens to your relationship in 5 days.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by MrCrackles(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
lepashandi:

You are a goner - watch in 14 days what happens to you- u dare abuse me without a reason - u are a goner.

are you 12years old or 10yrs old, u dum-dum!
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
Brash!:

are you 12years old or 10yrs old, u dum-dum!

You will come back here to ask me -
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by SeanT21(f): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2008
lepashandi:

You dare - see what happens to your relationship in 5 days.

I rebuke you in the Name Of Jesus Christ My Father. AMEN!!!
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by lepashandi: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
SeanT21:

I rebuke you in the Name Of Jesus Christ My Father. AMEN!!!

I PITY U SHA.
Re: In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. by ebariba: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
Time waster.

Attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Laundry / Creation Or Evolution? / Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.