Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bet Awards! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bet Awards! (1068 Views)

Ice-Prince Wins "Best African Act" At BET Awards 2013 / Ice Prince.Wizkid & Sarkodie Nominated For BET Awards 2012 / Nominees For 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface ,d Banj Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Awards! by socool1(f): 5:10am On Jun 28, 2006
Hey guys,  this is where you drop all  your comments about the Bet awards
The awards
The performance
The fashion
The couples

whatcha think?
Chris brown did his thang for a new artist
beyonce's performance with Jay z was aighht, (same ol thing)
Rhianna looked hot
Nas and kelis ( whats da f**k did kelis put on)   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bet Awards! by bluenubian(f): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2006
yeah beyonce's performance, didnt dig it too much. was aight

i think diddy handled his mic problem well

i so loved the busta rhymes "touch it" performance, and then eminem came out, that was hot

and whats up with the tie between mary j and kanye west, that was jus wack, even tho i love both songs, only on BET will 2 people share an award.

and who say T.I is not the king, T.I did his thing and he is truly the king of the south
Re: Bet Awards! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2006
theres already a topic for this girl.
Re: Bet Awards! by bluenubian(f): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2006
yeah i found like 3 other topics, maybe seun will modify it somehow

(1) (Reply)

Weird Mc To Duet With Missy Elliot ? / The Greatest Nigerian R&b Singer / Oh My God!nero Records Unleash Artsists Finally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.