Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Cleverboard Interactive Board - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cleverboard Interactive Board (1370 Views)

Fun And Branding Body Motion Interactive Technology / Dare To Be Different National Interactive Youth Forum And U30 Summit / Introducing Magic Lantern V1.0: The Easiest Way To Create Interactive Slideshows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleverboard Interactive Board by patchid(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hello guys, how are you all doing? I need to get straight to the point

I now work with a company called Foresight Computer Technology, we basically offer ICT solutions. However, we have just signed an EXCLUSIVE agreement with a multinational company in the UK to be their sole representative in West Africa (excluding Ghana). The product that they sell is an Interactive Learning WhiteBoard called CleverBoard.

This is a board in which when you write on it, it automatically appears on your computer and you can also print directly from the board without connecting to your computer.

Below are some of the features of the board:

1) The board does not require power, hence no need for a UPS or Inverter.
2) The board connects to the computer via a USB connection
3) The board has a Lifetime Warranty on the surface; meaning the surface of the board is INDISTRUCTABLE.
4) You can use the board as touchscreen when you have a projector connected
5) The board has two lockable compactment; to secure your markers, ereasers and others.
6) the list goes on and on and on.

Now here is the deal - It is our interest to ensure that we all break the york of unemployment and experience a total financial liberty. We are ONLY willing to offer the house a huge commission structure from the sale of this board. The commission is 10% and you will either be paid in British Pounds Sterling or Naira - the choice is yours!

Again, our partners in UK are willing to offer an All-Paid-Expense Trip to the UK for 3-day for any reseller that is able to sell only 200pcs of the board in a year. Please note that you are not limited to Nigeria alone.

You guys are the 1st to know, so take this opportunity while it last!!!

If you are interested or will want to know more about the board, please feel free to contact me - 08052344537 or 07028400670.

Thanks and best regards

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Liberty Reserve @ A Cheap Price / Varied Information On How To Open, Verify And Fund Paypal Account Here I Nigeria / Souvenirs And Gifts Items And Also Plain T.shirts And Face Cap For Printing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.