Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period (4997 Views)

What Is The Best Option To Not To Get Pregnant During First Year Of Marriage / Who Is Save? / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period by healthlink: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
[b]No  medical  report has  stated that  having  sex  during  mensturation is  bad  or  has  a  medical  effect on  the  woman  nor  the  man, infact  the  blood  that  flows  out  of  the  woman  during  these  period, has  research  that,  its  as  pure  as  anything  you  could  call  pure.

Infact  i  handle  some  cases  where  the  couple  are  looking  for  child,  when  they  came to me,after  due  interviewing, i found  out  that  her  ovulation  period  is  flowing out  along  her  mensturation  period, what   she  sees  after  the  mentusral circle,  which  she calls  fertile, is not  that  fertile,her fertility  has  gone  out  with  the mensturation.   So  based on my sound  understanding  of  these  situation,  i  advised  both to  go   and  have sexual intercourse  during  anytime  there  is  a flow  of menstural  circle,they  did  that  and  not  too long  the  result  was  postive.  Am  not saying it  is  so  for  all   ladies, it depends  on  your  body  system, mind  you, it  interchanges- that is  for  those that  don't have  regular  system,all  you   have  to  do  is  to  study  your  system  well  and   know  where  you  fall  in,  and if  you  are  in  these   section,try  it  and  see  the  wonders,  mind  you  it  takes  more  petting for  the man to  accept  these,  so  he  needs  to  be  educated  well on  these  with  love  and  care,never  rush  him, allow  him  to  take  his  time  over  it.  Am  waiting  to  hear that  goodnews  soon.   for  more  details  and  for other  free good  resource  visit   www.healthmirrow(dot)(dot)com,  www.maritalcenter(dot)(dot)com,www.womenview-womenview(dot)(dot)com.   you  can  send  me  mail  for private consultation  at  womenview@gmail.com.  Enjoy  your  marriage.[/b]
Re: Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period by chii8(f): 8:30pm On May 17, 2013
Hello,when i saw this post,i was very happy cos dats was how my children came,after marriage,we tried making babies but it didnt work out,but while in school,i v been hearing this theory,at first,it sounds dirty,but mehhnn....we needed a baby then,so we did it n i got pregnant,then came the second,we didnt wait again for anytin again,we did it n i had my second baby-a bouncing bobo.....
But in all,i really appreciate the Almighty Dear Lord for His faithfulness

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Symptoms After 1 Week Of Conception / Have You Ever Use Engine Oil For Treatment Of Any Kind? / Nigerian Ministry Of Defence Owes House Officers And Interns Salaries For 7 Mont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.