Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme (1933 Views)

Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme] / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Scheme / Graduate Management Trainee Scheme Mopel Nigeria Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by zaragoza(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2008
Pls has anyone been able to apply 4d union bank graduate trainee scheme wit his or her gse ID/ score? If so please can u brief me on how to go about it. The ad placement wld be closin on d 29th. Thanx
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by Aussie(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2008
Just clink on the gse link provided in the union bank career site, u wil be taken to gse website. NO PAYMENT is required. Juat fill in the spaces provided for basic information about you. NOte: Educational qualification should be filled as well and always click 'update' at the end of filling each page. Click on 'my gse profile' to view all ur info as filled and u may make amendment if u so wish.

Initially, an Id will be given to you through ur e-mail provided. u will log on to gse site with ur id and password to fill all i enumerated above.
then go back to union bank garduate recruitment link and enter just the gse id and password. u are as good as done. note that you are to click on 'apply without gse test score'

let's hear how it went when u are thru.
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by zaragoza(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Aussie
thanks very much 4 d clues you provided. I've completed the application. Please do u know how i can pay 4 the gse score test. Thanx
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by egokanwa(f): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
Aussie,
God bless u real good. I have jst complited my application. Its suceessful. I pray i am called and taking. smiley
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by oayombo: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
Payment is done using a bank card once you are logged in. Follow the link for payment and it will guide you through the required steps. Make sure your card has "interswitch" written on it.
OR
Go to any UBA branch, you will be given a free UBA Exchange Card for your use. Load it at the Bank with N5000. Log onto the portal and proceed to pay following the payment link

Once u have registered,log-in with ur id and click on pay for test in the left panel and follow the instructions.They say its secure to use your atm for payment, i took the risk myself.Sat for the test last week,cool, and u get ur scores in less than 20minutes,u can check it right there on their internet ready pc or u wait for the sms containing ur result.
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by abuchim: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
pls at d moment i need d union bank site.
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by abuchim: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
sm1 pls send d site across. i need to apply b4 getting out of here.time is rummimg out.
Re: Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme by zaragoza(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. / Chevron I.t Application / Varite MFB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.