Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks (5481 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by sleekdude1(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2008
hi y'all

am jamal robert.Just thought i ask u guys,which bank in nigeria offers the best credit card services?

And does getting a credit card from nigerian banks automatically make u eligible to a u.s or uk bank account?

Tell me please, i am dying to know,
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by arthur23(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
No. The Nigerian credit card does not entitle you to a US or UK bank account.
They are not related. The credit card is just for you to be able to make purchases on the internet.
It comes as SecuerCode MasterCard debit card irrespective of whatever name the banks call it.

To get a US bank account, mail me at mail@hotbizcafe.com
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by neksummi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2008
Different banks offer either VISA or MasterCArd brands of Credit cards. Some of the credit cards are meant only for Internet payments e.g Websurfer given by Zenith bank, GTB also have theirs. But the one I've using for more than a year now is that of Zenithbank so I can tell you everything you want to know about it based on my experience. The card is accepted on almost every site I've used it on. I can say I've had up to 99% success with them. Other banks cards have been rejected by some sites. I wont mention banks and I'm not in anyway connected to Zenith bank but their card has so far been good.
If you need apply go to www.zenithbank. com and click on Websurfer. If you are by chance interested in getting information on starting a profitable internet business, send a mail to neksfreetips@gmail.com and I'll send you a link to an ebook that will be helpful to you.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by sleekdude1(m): 2:48am On Aug 28, 2008
@ neksummi
well thanks for your reply,but the use of the credit card doesnt just end at purchasing stuff online, i need to open up a paypal account and dat requires either a credit card or a us bank account(paypal dnt accept nigerians or anything dat comes from nigeria). FYI credit cards have a certain code that shows the country its coming from.
But if u do know how i can get a us bank account, pls spit it.

N:B-and yes, i am interested in starting an online business,provided its clean and pure.Tell me about it, am anxious to know.

thaks 4 ur reply though, i really appreciate.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by sunshineky(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2008
walk into gtb plc and u'll never regret u did.
no hidden charge. all u're charged is
$20 maintaince each yr $10 openin fee
dats all.

u can shop anywhere online as i hav for one year
runnin now.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by neksummi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2008
Yes the biz i want to show you is a clean one.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by hedgesfun(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2008
neksummi:

Different banks offer either VISA or MasterCArd brands of Credit cards. Some of the credit cards are meant only for Internet payments e.g Websurfer given by Zenith bank, GTB also have theirs. But the one I've using for more than a year now is that of Zenithbank so I can tell you everything you want to know about it based on my experience. The card is accepted on almost every site I've used it on. I can say I've had up to 99% success with them. Other banks cards have been rejected by some sites. I wont mention banks and I'm not in anyway connected to Zenith bank but their card has so far been good.
If you need apply go to www.zenithbank. com and click on Websurfer. If you are by chance interested in getting information on starting a profitable internet business, send a mail to neksfreetips@gmail.com and I'll send you a link to an ebook that will be helpful to you.

Hello,
I will like to know if the card you talk about works on clickbank payment site like if you want to buy e-books, softwares and other related stuffs online, because I do got a websurfer card from Zenith Bank but it has not been working on sites that have the clickbank payment method as their payment processor.
I just wanna know if its really working cos I believe you are into online business and you will be familiar with these stuffs.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by neksummi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2008
[ Hello,
I will like to know if the card you talk about works on clickbank payment site like if you want to buy e-books, softwares and other related stuffs online, because I do got a websurfer card from Zenith Bank but it has not been working on sites that have the clickbank payment method as their payment processor.
I just want to know if its really working because I believe you are into online business and you will be familiar with these stuffs.
Please let me know.
Thanks]

Yes I'm into online business but I've never used my Websurfer for any Clickbank payment hence I cannot answer you precisely.
But it's accepted on almost all of the sites I used it on.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by calabari: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2008
I don't know why, but Zenith Bank issued Mastercards don't work on Clickbank
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by neksummi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2008
[/I don't know why, but Zenith Bank issued Mastercards don't work on Clickbank

]

May be because Clickbank doesn't accept Nigerians in the first place therefore a credit card
issued by a Nigerian bank would definitely not be acceptable. So I feel anyway
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by akintaye(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2008
WITHOUT YOU GOING TO THE BANK you can now have your own visa credit card for your online shopping here in nigeria,get your self train on how to open a credit card ACCT online it is very simple.you can do it yourself,the visa credit card comes with card number,expired date and Security.I can give you the secret.just e-mail me  
akintaye@gmail.com
     akin taye
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by estherline: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
let nobody fool you, nigerians don't make use of credit card. it's only used in developed countries. nigerians only make use of debit card

a debit card is the card that you have to deposit money into before you can make purchases.

a credit card is the card that enbles you to use and you are billed by your bank at the end of let's say one month, one year.

nigerian debit card can be used to make purchases online but not all websites accepts nigerian debit card. websites like paypal, clickbank and a host of others do not accept nigerian credit card.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by NaijaEcash(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2008
It is nice to know that people can take time to explain things in this manner. Kudos to you all. Cheers.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by chevchenko: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2008
So guys,

how can I make payment on clickbank?

at least there would be a way out!
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by shotster50(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2008
The Credit Card being used in Nigeria is what you called Prepaid Credit card in which the user has to top up the card like a mobile phone unlike the more conventional credit card in the west which comes with some set minimum balance.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by Seun(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2008
chevchenko:

So guys,

how can I make payment on clickbank?

at least there would be a way out!

www.orderbay.com/
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by hedgesfun(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2008
Orderbay? Well I think they are really not a serious type that is simply my own opinion about them really as I tried them and they give me shit but I can say of now maybe they now get their acts together but my first impression about them was not that really something to write home about.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by internetca(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
Dear friend,

My name is Mr Gideon Ibeh. I will like you to click on my blog to and check how you can make it without any struggle. I want to promise you 100% sure in the name of God. It gonna work for you.

CONTROL YOUR FUTURE, SO THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY

http://internetcashwork4u..com/2008/09/internet-cash-tech.html

Regards
Mr Gideon
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by hedgesfun(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2008
Drekool,
How do you do? well i really do not think this question of yours should be directed to me as I do not presently offer a credit card of Nigerian origin you can ask the banks but in my little opinion I really do not think so as you can only fund and withdraw trough the bank from which you get it from but you can still ask and confirm you know.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by neksummi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
@Gideon
This is your first first post here and you are claiming you are going to work for people?
Are you sure of what you are saying. We like sincere people here please.
So what's your gain?
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by krazynaija(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2008
CHECK OUT
www dot darkincodez dot tk
if you need credit cards !
   Tried it and this guy is tha bomb !

TO SIGN UP FOR FREE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.VISIT http://www.libertyreserve.com/?ref=u0346744
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by internetca(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2008
@neksummi,
i like your question. we are using your money to trade online and share the profit with my investors. My profit is that i make the money depending but the investors pay is fixed.
God is my witness that i can never deceive any Nigerian. I just came into this country early this year when i discover this financial free them. Check my blog and ask some of the investors, how it has been working for them but we're going to have a meeting this month at Abuja for my investors to reason with me. The Global Financial Crisis is really affecting our market. The meeting is for us to reduce 15% profit and we go up to normal payment when eventhing is settled.

Hope you understand me? You can come to my office, to confirm the authentic of this investment and how it's gonna work for u.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by bigbimbo(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2008
State your office address so i can check u out
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by internetca(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
You call me then, i will tell you. If you can't believe me, please, keep your money to yourself. Even right now, we're running at lost because of the Finanacial crisis. It's really affecting us.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by efesky: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by Genergo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
internetca,
better be careful onn this forum, you are not dealing with fools here.You actually need to read what you typed again.how can u say you are making a loss , at the same time asking someone to bring money for investment.be careful i am sure someone is already working on your brief, dont be another wonderbank.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by fivefinger(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2008
HI,
I YOU AN INFOPRENUER?,DO YOU WANT BOOKS TO MARKET ?JUST CLICK infoproductblowout.com and if you see any of the ebooks you like give me a call on 07037983616,07026894085 .i will assist you on get it.
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by internetca(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2008
You are free to visit our office. Here is our address below. I did not come back to Nigeria to fool my people but only doing the right thing.

INTERNET CASH TECHNOLOGY NIG.

HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS: BRACH OFFICE ADDRESS:
AHMADU COOMASIE HOUSE,. PLOT 777, INTERNET CASH TECHNOLOGY PLAZA
MUHAMMADU. BUHARI WAY ABUJA 2ND FLOOR, 13 ST. THOMAS CLOSE, TRANS-AMADI
PHONE: 08055704141, 08039386859 PORT HARCOURT IN RIVERS STATE

CONTROL YOUR FUTURE, SO THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY

http://internetcashwork4u..com/2008/09/internet-cash-tech.html

Regards
Mr Gideon
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by nvstaff: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2008
getting debit cards just got easier on www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com
order for a debit card now
-you can use your own name on card
-with security code(3)
-your own billing address
etc

you can get cards here from as low as $25

we also sell ALL E-ccurencies e.g Liberty reserve, E-gold, Altergold, V-money, Pecunix etc
Re: Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks by joeyarticles: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2020
How Banks Create Credit - Investment Policy - To summarize the phrase how banks create credit, we would then say that banks create credit in two major ways. These methods on How Banks Create Credit includes the following;

By advancing loans
By purchasing securities

Every record of an advance issued by a financial institution or made by a bank creates a corresponding deposit. Money at call and short notice are extremely short period loan made by the bank to speculators and brokers in the money market and the capital market. The bank credits the deposit accounts of these speculators and dealer in exchange for their promises to repay at call short notice. These beneficiaries then use the deposits to pay off their creditors. The creditors in turn receive these cheques or drafts and credit them to their accounts hence as a result of loans have been created.

(1) (Reply)

Shop Abroad From Nigeria / Get Good Bales And Make Good Steady Income. / Summit International Investment Group (Edo Mini Importer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.