Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu (1778 Views)

Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos) / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by ade4prof: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
Lasu Vice chancellor is the problems to admission list .

Lacking due process in admission

Base on indegens

Every no gry for lasu this year

Back runs do de go on., no ur way oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by Dhejai: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2008
Poster,sure u av bin denied admission in LASU.But allthesame,u dont av to sound like LASU was meant to be one refuse dump.MERIT is the word boy.If u ask me,ur poor expression here xplains why you may never get admitted into the NEW LASU.
Re: Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by tokzyt(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2008
Dhejai:

Poster,sure u av bin denied admission in LASU.But allthesame,u don't av to sound like LASU was meant to be one refuse dump.MERIT is the word boy.If u ask me,your poor expression here xplains why you may never get admitted into the NEW LASU.

Well said brother, here is a very new lasu in which every student now want to be a scholar no more unnecessary  aluta .
Greatest Lasuites!
Re: Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by mecussey(m): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2008
But poster what did the vice chancellor did to you? how did you know that there was back runs?
Re: Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by Bamiprof(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2008
This adeprof self dey find fact before you post
Re: Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by oyehan(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2008
hello guys ,

pls yan me, when is LASU admitting new students for part time (direct entry) ?
Re: Lasu Admission This Is Worst That Ever The History Of Lasu by jmichael90: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2008
Poster take it easy, shocked I can guarantee anybody that wanted to choose LASU as their school of choice to do so because it's new LASU and everything is base on what you score in their post-ume. I wrote it twice before and i realised the challenges that demanded for serious preparation before going to sit for their post-ume. This time i scored 60% and i was given admission in the Mathematics department.Thus, my advice for poster, prepare well for the next opportunity they're given u for the third round(Change of University) post-ume, check their home page www.lasunigeria.org for additional information on that. I wish you best of luck.If you perform very well at the exam, you will get admission. Take care nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike What Is The Way Forward? / 10 Reasons Why Employers Discriminate Against Hnd / Esut 2009/2010 Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.