Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Do I upload A Html File Please? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I upload A Html File Please? (758 Views)

Learn How To Embed Search Engine (bing, Google, Baidu) HTML File To Your Website / How Can I Upload More Than One File At Once Into My Cpanel? / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I upload A Html File Please? by babanne(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
Webmasters please i need to verify a webpage with google.com and i'm asked to upload an HTML file.please can you guide me on how to create and upload the file.
Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by uspry1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
Have you already create your own web page inserting the Google AD script placement you want it displaying?

Or have you install your forum template such as SMF, PBB, Jomola, etc on your web hosting in order to use its own Administration Control Panel to click "Google Adsense" manager?

Do you register your own hosting service that is where your new username/password including FTP username/password/server name that is assigned by the hosting provider in order for you to upload your html files into your web hosting's base directory: public-html or www?

Under your web hosting access, you will easily find [b]"FILE MANAGER" [/b]in order to upload your HTML file on its base directory: public-html or www. Or use any FTP software to do the same thing.
Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by babanne(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2008
Uspry1,
  Thanks for responding to my request.
the web page is a free webpage icreated with pages.google.com.Ijust want to submitit through their webmasters tool ad iwas asked to verify the webpage either by upload an HTML file (they gave me the file name to use) or by using a metal tag ( they gave the codes to paste into the head section in the HTML codes of the page too).But i have tried the two ways all to no avail.

The webpage is found at:

http://zachadetona.googlepages.com

Please help me on what you think i should do.

Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by goldenbird(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2008
it's very simple , I'm a Lebanese wbe designer , located in abuja , i can guide you simply , or i can do it for you , No problem , But all I want from you is to register at www.peoplehouse.net and post your question there , then I will do it for you or guide you i dont mind
Thank you
Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by babanne(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2008
hey goldenbird,
i guess you are the owner of the peopleshouse.com.well i'll register there and post same question hoping you will fulfill your promise.
Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by goldenbird(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2008
ok , I don't Lie , i;m waiting to see your post ,
i will help you for sure
Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by babanne(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2008
goldenbird
sure i have already registered with the same username-babanne.i'm in the process of posting my first few topics.
Re: How Do I upload A Html File Please? by babanne(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2008
Thanks to all who contributed.I eventually got how to do so myself.I did so the way I used to upload all my images onto the web page.And the web page was verified immediately.Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Blip / Important Domain Terms You Need To Know / Pls How Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.