Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Own An Internet Radio Netcasting Station In Your Room - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Own An Internet Radio Netcasting Station In Your Room (934 Views)

Advertise Your Products, Services, Website On Internet Radio / DJ For Internet Radio Statio Based In Atlanta, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own An Internet Radio Netcasting Station In Your Room by jessy247: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
Set -up your internet radio today and Become a Dj or Presenter from the comfort of your home and start netcasting to the millions of people on the internet with just a PC and Internet Connection. its easy free to set up eith the help of windows software.It will just require simple router set-up. Try it today and Start broadcasting to people on internet. check what it feel like on naijanetradio.com
Re: Own An Internet Radio Netcasting Station In Your Room by avobode(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
Sounds like a great idea and I would be interested in some kind of cross promotion. I own a radio station called yapdemradio. We have very diverse programming concerned with the International Diaspora. Please check my website at www.yapdem360.com and follow the instructions to listen to the station.

For my naija people, I do a live radio show Saturdays between 6pm and 8pm EST. Check my website out for instructions, thanks.

Avo Bode

(1) (Reply)

. / Beat Diggaz Nation Music Studio Services / For artiste Managers,promoters And Event Managers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.