Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. (1230 Views)

Terry G's new album Terry Gzuz with BuzzLetter - Review, Play and Download / Cost Of Violin / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. by temitope23(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
i play violin and viola but i rarely see people playing it around here like other musical and orchestral. i learnt it at the apostolic church music school.
Re: Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. by syren: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2008
I learnt it in my school days, took some exams and took it from there, but i prefer my piano. Love them both though.
Re: Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. by iice(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2008
Cool!
Don't play it, never learnt. But i wanna learn the cello cool
Re: Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. by deleson: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2008
Well, i only played a little of violin and at a point,i had to stop and go for keyboard,flute andd recorder,

But just of recent,my passion for violin was re-kindled and i feel like playing it at a professional level, But i don't know how to go about that,

If you have any hint about that, pls reply.
Re: Violin And Viola Which Do You Play And Where Do You Learn It. by Elvischido(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2008
I play the violin at a professional level though not taught by any human being but myself (self taught).

@ Deleson, if you are really serious about learning to play the violin at a professional level, send me a mail containing your details and also your musical level i.e all you know about music and violin in particular. At least, we can start from there. Hope to hear from you!

@ Nairalanders, If you are interested in learning to play the violin as an amateur or pro, send me an e-mail (elvis@elvischidiezeama.com).

(1) (Reply)

Down By Modenine Ft. Blaise, Kraft And Terry Tha Rapman / Jimmy Jatt's Jump Off : Who's Hot And Who's Not ! / Pictures: Vocal Slender Performs In London At Coko Bar Music Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.