Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Need A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Date (2639 Views)

I Need A Serious Girl For A Date / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Date by lilian(f): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2008
HELLO NLANDERS I NEED A GOD FEARING GUY FROM 23 TO 31 THAT IS CARING AND LOVELY FOR A SERIOUS DATE. ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD MAIL ME ON pretty4sucess@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Date by kezy4(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2008
U are not serious. Go get a phone and give the guys ur phone number.
Re: I Need A Date by drwhopl(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2008
hey whats up?i'd like to ask you out,but are you sure of what you want.here's my email drwhopl@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Date by glbertinad(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2008
What's up? the name is femi. I am interested in ur request and i will appreciate if u can contact me via the following: gfm4luv@yahoo.com 08024749613. Expect ur reply soonest
Regards.
Re: I Need A Date by Mike77(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
Well, My name is Michael Adegboyega, 31yrs of age hailed from Ijebu Imusin in Ogun State Nigeria. Am a single guy seeking for real and untouchable love, Christian and God fearing, Printer and General business by profession i have a daughter who stays with her mother i have not married and still not till i meet the right woman. Well i had an accident and my right leg was amputated but am living fine with artificial and am doing ok and i can do anything anyone can imagine. Nevertheless, life can be nice atimes and life can be hard but all you need is Christ to scape it through. and you can contact me on the following details michael_adeg@yahoo.co.uk or you can call me on midnight call if you care on glo 08076525136. And i hope to know more about you soonest.
I think i will stop here and i hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Date by DIDONARY(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2008
Hey lilian!! I based in lagos If yo down with me then chk me my pictures out. I mite the one yo looking for.
Drop a note to didonary@yahoo.com and lets hook up.

Cheers

Re: I Need A Date by Richy07: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2008
WELL, LILIAN, I DONT REALLY HAVE MUCH TO SAY HERE COS A LOT GUYS MIGHT DROPED THEIR POST AND ALL I WOULD TELL YOU IS THAT THE TASTE OF PRUDING IS IN THE EATING. I AM AN ORPHAN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE MY GIRL FRIEND, MOTHER, WIFE COMFORTER, HELPMATE,PARTNER, LOVER AND MY ALL IN ALL. IF U THINK U ARE CARING ENOUGH AND ARE WILLING TO START LIFE WITH ME, CONTACT ME ON jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk or ANY OF THESE NUMBERS 07035287603 AND 08051125687. MIDNITE CALLS ALSO ACCEPTED. TAKE CARE OF URSELF AS I HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON
CHEERS
Re: I Need A Date by yaris(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2008
Lilian. You better get a schedule. Fix all this guys and the ones that are yet to come. Go out with them one after the other. Of course they will pay. Have fun girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgently / Available For Sugar Mummy Base In Abuja / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.