Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) (1448 Views)

Plot Of Land Very Close To The Road At Bogije, 5.5million Naira / Plots At Ibeju On Dry Land Very Close To Express #800k Per Plot / A plot of land very close to new ArenaRedemptn camp for N800,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by sewa(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2008
Acre of Land is for Sales Also Plot of land for sales

Idoye Village
Close to Apostolic Faith Headquater

Acre of Land is N900,000

A Plot of Land N150,000

within 3 years am sure the place will become a lucrative area becuase of the OPIC Estate, Industiral Company, The Apotolic Faith Headquater and OXford University, Underdevelopment Apostolic Estate.

if you are Serious Contact me 08060929717 or 08023898848
e-mail: obalarade@yahoo.com

i can't talk story this is direct business
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by ayomifull(f): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
Where is Idoye village?
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by sewa(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2008
Idoye village situated after lusada Market you can just take bike to idoye not cost than N40 the price is also negotiable
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by Tiphareth(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2008
Which part of Lagos or Ogun are you guys talking about? Please be more specific. Many of Nairalanders do not know Idoye nor Lusada as you described it. I ain't got a clue, brother!!
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by sewa(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
Idoye is in Ogun state but very close to Lagos state

from Oshodi take a bus going to mile 2
from there take a bus going to Agbara
from agbara take a bus going to lusada
and take bike to the town

or

from Iyana Ipaja take a bus going to Iyana Iba
drop at the last bustop and take bus going to Agbara
drop at the last bustop and take bus going to Lusada
and take bike to the town Shikena

All this Road is Federal Road to Lusada only when u take bike you are on state road

I promise this is very lucrative area in the next 3 or 5 years

I was inform when he was sold at N30,000 I turn it down until is 80,000 I bought my 2 plot but now 150,000. note am not an Agent I just don’t want to enjoy the opportunity all alone as much there is still more opportunity. The town is very easy to locate

No matter were you are coming from you have to pass through Federal Road which mean you wont experience much go slow and also electricity is also available they have connect every thing they promise to on the light this year so you have less to spend

Remember this is how they introduce Songo, Abule egba, Ayetoro, and others we said the place is too far to our office, but now very close. Who know how much they are selling land at Igando, Egan, Akesan, Obadore in 1997? N80,000, N90,000 but now kindly hold your N1.5 or N2 just for a plot

This is opportunity

Remember project 2020 and Mega City Project am sure in the next 8 years your annual salary may not be able to afford mini flat you rented conveniently now don’t wait before you have million because you can never have it at one but remember a drop of water make a ocean.

I will be so happy if you people can try to turn to his offer

This valid offer I promise its direct fact
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by Firefire(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2008
Sewa, I am highly interested in the land at Idoye Village does the cost include any documentation?
Is it negotiable? I may need acres if possible. pls let me know.
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by sewa(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2008
The cost did not include any documentation
it also negotiable

if you need Acres i think its okay

i will link you direct to the indigine of the land
Re: Acre Of Land With Plot Of Land (very Cheap) by Firefire(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2008
Cool,
I want 10 Acres for my Co-op so talk to them let me know their last price per acres.
But my offer is 380k per acre.

(1) (Reply)

Latest! / New 5bedroom Duplex + Library,pop With Bq For Sale @ Magodo Isheri: Pictures / Room Self Contain In Iju Ishaga And Environ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.