Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Travel & Tourism On Niger Delta Standard Newspaper - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel & Tourism On Niger Delta Standard Newspaper (1231 Views)

Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Get A Beautiful Travel & Tourism/education Website From Us / Travel & Tourism Website With Free Google Advertising Price Just 15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel & Tourism On Niger Delta Standard Newspaper by vikiviko(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
Read my stories on travels, tourism , visa matters, airports and destinationa on Niger delta standard Newspaper, every friday.

I need your contributions on my columm.

Lead Stories for the week

Nigerians spend N3bn on British Visa
Nigerians aspiring to study in the United Kingdom spent over N3billion on visa application between 2004 and 2007.The amount is the total payment made by 93,000 Nigerian visa applicants for study in the UK during the period. The amount does not include Nigerians who applied for student visa from other parts of the world. The about N3 billion payment is made up of all the costs the British high commission charges which include the N25,750 fee for the student visa applications to the UK, the payment is non –refundable even when the application is not successful.

(1) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland / A Visit To London / Visa Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.