Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates (2289 Views)

N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer? / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates by yvy1(f): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
I want to get a credit card but I'm confused as I really don't know which is more acceptable especially in the UK where I hope to spend a lot of time in the coming months.

PLS HELP!!!
Re: Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates by TheSly: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2008
yvy1:

I want to get a credit card but I'm confused as I really don't know which is more acceptable especially in the UK where I hope to spend a lot of time in the coming months.

PLS HELP!!!
Its the same thang. . . . . . . Both are widely accepted.
Re: Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates by yvy1(f): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2008
I know but a friend of mine said that there were some place he went to in the US where Visa was not accepted and I think Visa had some trust issues some years back, I don't remember now that's why I want to make an informed decision
Re: Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
Re: Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates by flexy123: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
yvy1

In regards to your forum's opinion, I think it is best okay if you go for MasterCard, as it is safe,reliable, secure and not too flexible to be cheated upon.

Though I am not a banker, but I intend to get one for myself for online transaction through GTBank, but you need to open a domiciliary account with them.

To be sincere it is reliable, go to GTBank for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Releases 2017 List Of 10 Richest Nigerian S / Arsenal, Chelsea And Manchester United Club Bracelet / Hanuity Foodstuff Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.