Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,688 members, 7,834,283 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Praise D Lord. Nigeria Immigration Has Started Refund On Multiply Payment. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Praise D Lord. Nigeria Immigration Has Started Refund On Multiply Payment. (873 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Nigeria Immigration Deports 25 Chinese With Irregular Residential Permits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise D Lord. Nigeria Immigration Has Started Refund On Multiply Payment. by charliebiz(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2008
Praise the Lord somebody. Today is a happy-sad day for me as i open the immigration site to make payment online for an applicant who wants to acquire the epassport and found out that Etransact and interswitch have started refunding money to applicants that have made double payment on one application, since the begining of their online payment. I had this happy-sad feeling inside of me,why?
[list]
[li]The cards i used in making those payment have already been destroyed/loss and the one with me lost thier pin number.[/li]
[li]The applicants are no longer interested in the refund since they've gotten their passport after making another payment.Their Money hanging without their notice and nobody to take it[/li]
[li]Some people have not received the money into their account, and i don't think they will[/li]
[li]What an Interest those monies have generated for NIS, for over a year. Interswitch has up to 56 page of double payment while Etrasact has up to 20 pages and on each [/li]
[li]This money are within the country and outside the country.[/li]
[li]You can check out the authenticity of these by visiting their site http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/RefundList/InterswitchRefundList.htm for interswitch , http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/RefundList/EtranzactRefundList.htm for etransact[/li]
[/list]

I thank them for keeping up to their promise of refunding the monies as promised last year when i barked at them, for those that read my "13 steps of how to acquire the epassport with N9000", you would remember that i said somtin like that, but they just allowd me to bark. What i would have want them to do inorder to avoid future occurrence is to make their system notify an applicant that he/she has already made payment. Well, the bottom line is that they have started refunding and i am yet to get mine. So if you've made payment and received no receipt, This is what u should do. Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Are you tired, If NO, Wait, Wait, And Wait for it. Then Praise D LORD if it come.

I sign out.
Charles
charlie4biz@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy One Get One Free By Ethiopian Airlines / Safest Town In Nigeria / Do You Wanna Travel To Doha- Qatar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.