Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

3 Hottest Ways To Make Money From Passionate Football Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Hottest Ways To Make Money From Passionate Football Fans (2661 Views)

Passionate Football Writers Wanted / We Are Currently Looking For Passionate Football Writers / Awful! Male Police Strips-search Female Football Fans In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Hottest Ways To Make Money From Passionate Football Fans by Seton(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2008
Do you know the secrets of the Dr Sunny Ojeagbases, Larry Izamojes, Toyin Subairs, John Fashanus all of Complete Sports, Brila FM, HiTV (Hi Soccer), FASH FC Reality Show respectively and many others of this world? In case you do not know, they have been able to find, evaluate & feed the Community of hungry, thirsty & passionate customers who have been loyal to their business that they queue up to pay for everything they offer them.

May be you are still wondering, what did they do, they find the market first, find out what the people want, and then let them buy what they have told them they want. As long as these people are always hungry, thirsty and passionate, they will continue to buy whatever they offer because they have understood their passions and share experiences with them. So that is their secrets.

Who are these people? You and I – passionate sports fans, narrowing it down to football fans. Do you agree with me that we are hungry, thirsty and passionate about our sports? Consider these scenarios. Have you find yourself in a situation where your generator refuses to work during a match involving your darling team? Or you want to get details of a match you missed? Or you are in a viewing centre and you want to be identified with your darling team? You will want to go any length do get what you want.

If you can go any length to get what you want, then, the above entrepreneurs will always be earning money from us. They know want we want and they are offering it to us. So also are you if you want to. As a football fans, have you been able to see an opportunity for you to make money from passionate football fans? If not then, you are just an onlooker in the marketplace. The buyers and sellers are making the money. You are always the person paying for one thing or the other, you can be at the receiving end as well if you want to. For how long are you going to be complaining about money when money is exchanging hands right there in your front. So, get out of the box, think aloud, for a second.

Sports are a big money spinner any day, football being at the forefront. Have you not discovered that every corporate body wants to be involved in footballs? The other times UBA sign an agreement with Arsenal FC. GTB is now being advertised on the English Premiership? Bank PHB, official sponsor for the Olympics. Globacom is involved in Nigeria Football League and sponsoring journalists to Olympics. Did you notice the market dominating wars among the 2 big telecoms company during the last African Cup of Nations. MTN got the official sponsor of Cup of Nations why Globacom decided to kit Nigeria Supporters Clubs and also sponsored Africa Footballers Award. Not to talk of many acquisition of English Premierships clubs by foreigners? And many other instances like that.

Companies have now discovered that Football has so many fans and they are beginning to piggyback on it to reach its many passionate fans. And these companies are seeing the effects on their bottom-line. Do you know that you can money from this group of peoples, of which you are an active member, like every other person is doing? All you need to do is to look for one of their problems and provide a solution to that problem and then you can now watch your bank account growing as if you are minting money. Are you having a problem locating any of the problems that you can provide solution to, then, you can talk to me?

Based on the secrets of the above mentioned entrepreneurs, I have just discovered 3 different ways you can make money from passionate football fans which I have been using it to make money over and over again. You do not have to own HiTV, neither do you have to own Complete sports nor Brila FM, for you to make money. All you need is to target a niche and begin to smile to the bank every time any football is play any part of the world. Come to think of it, European Champions League has just started and other European leagues as well. The English Premiership has always a big money spinner any day. Won’t you rather catapult yourself to riches like other entrepreneurs? The choice is yours
Re: 3 Hottest Ways To Make Money From Passionate Football Fans by ken20(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hi,
What are the three hottest ways to make money from passionate nigerian football fans like others are doing.
I am very interested.
You can visit my site to check it out @ englishpremiershipclubsfans.com/forum.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 3 Hottest Ways To Make Money From Passionate Football Fans by futurester: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
If you still waste your time watching football without making any dime, then you are still sitting down and you are on a long thing.

Let me teach how to make $3,000 monthly, $6,500 at the end of the premiership season and $10,000 at the end of the year for free without betting a dime. You can also win mouth watering prizes every week like SmartPhones, LCD TV's, Wrist Watch, Tickets to watch your favourite team. You can do this all for free. Those in other African Countries (Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, etc) can participate too.

If you are interested, Send me a mail to futurester4real@gmail.com with the subject "SPORT BIZ"

(1) (Reply)

No Creative Players In West Africa? / Lionel Messi Gets A New Haircut For The New Season / Hoverboard (air Board) Scooter Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.