Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. (1671 Views)

How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE / How To Implement Database Driven Website / Connecting To A Database Using Visual Basic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by legalman: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2008
Hello,
I am posting again for someone to design a database driven website, using php and mysql. I had contracted someone, but the quality of work done was less than adequate. I would need someone who will be willing to start work and devote time to the project in order to complete it as soon as possible. Completion of this project, in time, and satisfactorily is guarantee of continued patronage. Please get in touch with me on 0803-794-6737, 0802-633-8274 or 0805-462-2637.
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by switchmax: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hey,
I can create php/msql that will interact with the designed website visit my website and get back to me for more information www.switchmaxdesign.com or call me if it is urgent 08033864234 or 08022168341.
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by quadrillio(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2008
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by switchmax: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hey,
I can create php/msql that will interact with the designed website visit my website and get back to me for more information www.switchmaxdesign.com or call me if it is urgent 08033864234 or 08022168341.
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by charliebiz(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2008
@ switchmaxdesign
Bro, you nid to work on your design, sorry that i am posting this here but where else will i make this post than where it might hurt the most and it dpends on your attitude towards challenge to either take it or leave it. I will advise that you do a redesign of your website and make it marketable. Your website is your selling point. I will advise you get a good template and customise to your test. I know designing from the scratch involves a lot of work especially when it comes to database.

@ quadrillio
Your first link is not coming up. I kinda like the Nigerian bar website compare to that of mr. switch. lipsrsealed no comment on you.

@ poster
Can you send us the link of the site designed previously by the other designer so that we know what to avoid when designing or putting up a proposal. You can also contact me and give me and idea of how you what your database driven website to be and i will give you some samples to pick from, that is, the design and we work out the terms and condition of how long it will take before discussing money. looking forward to hear and work with you.

Sign:
Charles Okaformbah
website designer/internet marketer
Sisco Communications
charle4biz@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by webguru(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
@charliebiz

why try to diss someone u are competing on a job wt openly

i think that sucks

let's even c ur design
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by webguru(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
sorry o

the design really sucks

guy change am o

na why i neva get site cos time no dey
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by charliebiz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ Webguru
You c wetin i mean. No bi say i neva design site but switchmax just make me remember wen i start 2 dey dsign website. Even uptil now, i know say i stil dey learn n i neva learn finish. Na for even nairaland dem criticise my site n i don learn n stil dey learn. No man is perfect but i still try to satisfy my conscience. I know some people would commend mr switchmax site but doing it with out advising him on areas to improve on would be a bite on the priniciples of helping others grow. I redesigned my first site for up to 5 times even now i am working on it again. I needed something from the site and i think i av done an evaluation which mean i need to have two different site to stop me from redesigning my site almost every year. presently , you can check up www.gsmmonymakerclub.com/gsmmoney , www.gsmmoneymakerclub.com, and some other project i am working on for clients. I might not be as good as you think but i am good.
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by charliebiz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
Sorry the correct address for d first one na www.gsmmoneymakerclub.com/gsmmoney
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by tmlog: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hello, We can give you anything you want if you are really serious,
We are I.T Solution provider, and we love to meet new people and new clients anyday, anytime,
We have based our services on:
1. Webhosting Services
2. Professional Web design/development.
3. Source code provider i.e having any website project based on php, asp.net, ajax based, Sql and more,
4. we also give out free modules to be attached to your new website or existing webistes, such as payment module
which will allow you to redeive any kind of payment from any clients,
Feel free to contact us today,

NOTE:

1.CURRENTLY WE HAVE SOURCE CODES FOR SALES WITH INSTALLATION WIZARD, EASILY INSTALLATION, NO PROGRAMMING FROM YOU, ALL YOU NEED IS TO FOLLOW STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION,
2. ALL OUR SOURCE CODES ARE PRENIUM FROM PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPERS,
3. WE AHVE WIDE RANGE OF SOURCE CODES ON THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF WEB APPLICATION:

1. HOTEL RESERVATION: this script is based on php/sql that allows you to host or own a hotel reservation portal for your hotel customers,
2. ECOMMERCE: this scrpt allows you to run your online store either big or small. it can be used by boutique, or any kind of store.
3.Community
4.MAILER,
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR MORE,
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
http://www.mlogmedia.net
webmaster@mlogmedia.net
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by tmlog: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
tmlog:

Hello, We can give you anything you want if you are really serious,
We are I.T Solution provider, and we love to meet new people and new clients anyday, anytime,
We have based our services on:
1. Webhosting Services
2. Professional Web design/development.
3. Source code provider i.e having any website project based on php, asp.net, ajax based, Sql and more,
4. we also give out free modules to be attached to your new website or existing webistes, such as payment module
     which will allow you to redeive any kind of payment from any clients,
     Feel free to contact us today,

NOTE:

1.CURRENTLY WE HAVE SOURCE CODES FOR SALES WITH INSTALLATION WIZARD, EASILY INSTALLATION, NO          PROGRAMMING FROM YOU, ALL YOU NEED IS TO FOLLOW STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION,
    2. ALL OUR SOURCE CODES ARE PRENIUM FROM PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPERS,
    3. WE AHVE WIDE RANGE OF SOURCE CODES ON THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF WEB APPLICATION:

1. HOTEL RESERVATION: this script is based on php/sql that allows you to host or own a hotel reservation portal for   your hotel customers,
2. ECOMMERCE: this scrpt allows you to run your online store either big or small. it can be used by boutique, or any  kind of store.
3.Community
4.MAILER,
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR MORE,
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
http://www.mlogmedia.net
webmaster@mlogmedia.net

Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by yawatide(f): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2008
aaaah! Free Market Capitalism. thatz y i love it - breeds competition, though nasty at times. tongue
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by logica(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
madam capitalist

u don place ur bid?
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by yawatide(f): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
@logica
ROFLMAO! Well, based on past experience where I have been accused of "charging in American dollars", I have since stopped placing bids on nairaland. Nowadays, I am only here to learn and to teach grin
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by logica(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2008
in that case, you better enroll afam in your class. that's after he's discharged from aro. moral of the story: never put the cart before the horse.
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by xprofile: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2008
i can do it

bigamos4real@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. by aktunde(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2008
I do not know what your actual need is, until I can see where others have failed to satisfy you. If what you need is a world class Social Networking or Dating Site, I am excited to tell you that I have what you want.

Just this week, I just finished creating a Social Networking/Dating site. The major purpose of creating it, is to sell it immediately. That is what I have been doing for the past two years. It is complete, and I can sell it to you immediately, if you like it.

The features in the website include the following

3D Chat, Flash Chat, 3D City, IM, Mail, Forum, Blogs, Flash Games, Vidoe sharing, Music, Photos, Voting, Match making, Forums, Blogs, Voip phone, Video chat, Winks, Free Classified Ads area . It has some features you can't find on My space and face book put together.

You are free to try out the features yourself. The website looks foreign. I deliberately made it that way, because most of my clients are whites. Never mind, I can work on the home page to make it look Nigerian or African if you like .

To try out the features, you are free to visit the website at http://www.haykay.com
Please, you may need to login, to try out all the features. Log in at this page http://www.haykay.com/join.php
login as: freeman. Password: fakepeople

If you want to know I own that website, go to http://www.haykay.com/join.php
Look below the "Join Now" button. Click on Terms and Conditions. A pop window will open. You do not need to read through all the terms and conditions. Just go to the last paragraph. Read "Facts about Haykay". There you would find my name.

If you need further proof, feel free to contact me.

People are bidding already. You may want to join in the bidding.

Best ragards,

Akinyemi Akintunde
E-mail: aktunde@yahoo.com
+2348030608247

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Digitalperson Sdk To Capture Fingerprint In Vb.net / What Website Is Best To Learn Python Programming For Beginners / Creating A User Login Page Where..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.