Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny (648 Views)

Are This English Correct? (very Funny) / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Very Funny, How To Speak Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by tobiit(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
New Lawyer
Joe grew up in a small town, then moved away to attend college and law school. He decided to come back to the small town because he could be a big man in this small town. He really wanted to impress everyone. He opened his new law office, but business was very slow at first. One day, he saw a man coming up the sidewalk. He decided to make a big impression on this new client when he arrived.

As the man came to the door, Joe picked up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while talking,

"No. Absolutely not. You tell those clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than one million, "

"Yes. The Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide support, "

"Okay. Tell the DA that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details, "

This sort of thing went on for almost 5 minutes. All the while the man sat patiently as Joe rattled instructions. Finally, Joe put down the phone and turned to the man. "I'm sorry for the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy.

What can I do for you?"

The man replied "I'm from the phone company, I came to hook up your phone. it been down for 2hrs now"
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by Jeovy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by folahann(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
This one is really funny, this is what we call a joke
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by tobiit(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
The Devil's Lawsuit
There was a contruction worker who was working on a building when he fell 15 stories to his bloody death.

He arrived at the pearly gates and St. Peter said "Oh, I am sorry, my son. But you have been sentenced to hell."

The worker agreed - not like he could do anything else - and he was on his way.

When he arrived, the devil looked at him and said, "Ah! A new slave. We shall burn you and throw you in the fiery pits."

Then the worker replied, "That wall could use a bit of patching. I could fix it first and you could throw me in the pit afterward." So he fixed the wall.

Satan, intrigued, asked, "What else can you build?"

So the construction worker went about his job and made many improvements; in fact, by the time he was done, hell was a paradise. It had air conditioning, pools, balconies, you name it.

Within a few days, God phoned Satan and said, "I think there has been a mix-up. That worker was originally supposed to come to heaven."

Satan replied, "No way -- he's built all sorts of useful stuff for us. We're keeping him."

God then said, "Oh, yeah? Well, I'll see you in court. We're going to sue you for this man's soul and damages."

Satan just laughed: "And where are you going to find a lawyer?"
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by dapsins69(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2008
i tot bros J is supposed to be his lawyer?
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by tobiit(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
That Uncle D no say him go win the case naa
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by eminex(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2008
Hmmm! Bros D sef like beta thing.
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by Arcani: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2008
Who no like better thing, when him dey give people for earth, why him no go wan enjoy am?
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by glbaruch: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
hahahahaa cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by clemcykul(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2008
lol grin
Re: Waayoo Lawyer-very Funny by lexicon(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2008
@1st joke

hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Chicks / Computer Emotions / In Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.