Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Diddy Is The Real Victim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy Is The Real Victim (950 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebilz’ Drama! [must Read] / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / P Diddy Is Stll In Love With Jennifer Lopez? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy Is The Real Victim by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
Just when you thought Diddy couldn’t get any more charming and relatable, he goes and posts a vlog on his youtube page about the tragedy of high gas prices. He says,

"Eh yo what’s up ya’ll, this is your boy, um, I’m here today, this is called Diddy blog number what, Diddy blog number 12, Diddy blog number 12, Gas prices are too motherfucking high. As you know, I do own my own jet but I have been havin to fly back and forth to LA to pursue my acting career. Ok, now, if I’m flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that’s like 200,000, 250,000 round trip. Bleep that. I’m back on American Airlines right now. Ok? Check this out. Your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look. Gas prices are too motherfuckin high. I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if y’all could please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it. But right now, I am actually, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. That’s how high gas prices are ok, so I feel you. Look, I’m at the gate right now. This is really happening. This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down.”

The fact that this jackass hasn’t been raped by a bear with AIDS is how you know hubris and karma are just fairytales.

culled from www.wwtdd.com
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by Riskie(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
LOL!!! What a nutsackcase  tongue
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by DisGuy: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if y’all could please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it.

Cooperate nigeria can capitalise on this or even our wannabe big boyz, imagine otedola or one of them sending him
3 ship-load grin
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by Moyola(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2008
Yeah! Yeah!!

so i heard!!

credit crunch don dey crunch him small small!! tongue
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by iice(f): 2:21am On Aug 30, 2008
LMAO grin grin
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by StephenP(m): 3:40am On Aug 30, 2008
I've always know that dude was a douchebag and this proves it. Well, I can't spend my time hating on him cause 1) he's making his money with his time and I have to make money with mines too and 2) he's just not worth it right now.
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by sima(f): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2008
did he actually write dat undecided
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2008
sima:

did he actually write that undecided

He said it on his video blog. Check the link. smiley
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by shotster50(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2008
He is such a big clown
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by holyeye(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2008
P Diddy, abeg no mind dem jo.
Meet me for waterlines junction, off Aba Road, PH
Pack your jet for inside mobil petrol station (hope say he go fit enta)
I go tell all my Asari and Ateke bois to reload you with quality first grade Borokiri refined gas. grin
Hehehehehe.
You dey shout wen some pple neva chop. angry
You just start to dey enta molue commercial flight. tongue
WORLD GLOBAL FINANCIAL MENSES CRISES
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by walttt(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2008
trust diddy, e an apply effizzy for everythang, even when him dey shit.
dat dude go make u wan bliv say im mess dey smell like perfume.
Re: Diddy Is The Real Victim by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
Lol! I had even forgotten about this thread. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Defends Herself Again / D'banj Not Happy With His Malaysia Show / Who Is your Best/most Favorite Nigeria Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.