Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! (721 Views)

Browsing Help / My Samsung Android Phone Is Not Browsing-HELP ME PLEASE! / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! by memento: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2008
Hey please i need somebody to help me on i i can connect my imate (k-jam) to the pc via its usb. All am able to do is synchronize, transfer files and the like, but i am never able to use its modem for browsing, except to browse on it by itself. Somebody tell me what i am doing wrong
Re: How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! by dragnet: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2008
Go to ur manufacturer's site & find out if there's a modem driver for ur device. .if there is, download & install it & visit the thread on 'how to use ur phone as a modem" . . .or report back here. . . . .
or better still, try GOOGLE smiley
Re: How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2008
@poster
the driver and d pdf manual for configuring it are in d Cd that came with it
Re: How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! by ExInferis(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2008
all you need is activesync, which either came with your phone or is downloadable.
Re: How Do I Connect My Imate To The Computer For Browsing? Help! by memento: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ive tried all dt. active sync, ive also try downloading the modem stuff but the modem never installs. It browses well on its own,  even glo cc and celtel cc could not activate it for gprs, de both told me i hv to get a postpaid line, i was at both offices, but i got it cofigured with help from nairaland, can you imagine. Soo ive done all you suggested above but i can easily synchronise it with my pc,  but as modem, ive tried, no way. Is there anyone who has tried it  or who has a solution, im getting past it because it is d era of 3g. But my imate will b ard for a long time its da bomb if u know what i mean, im still sure its POSSIBLE TO USE IT AS A MODEM, HELP PLS !!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Compressed Operamini 206 / Pls My Brother Man Around This World Earth.pls I Need Someone To Teach My How To Browse With My Comp / Sagem Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.