Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace (8004 Views)

LG Home Theater, LG Air Conditioner 1HP.... / Reconstruction And Maintenace / Questions For Air-Conditioner Experts: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2008
House,

We are experts in cooling unit sales,installation & maintenance.
Our service include supply, installation and maintenance of Air conditioners (industrial,split & window unit) and/or any other cooling units including cold rooms of different sizes at great prices

For all your cooling needs please contact us on 08070790554/07023035124 or Email us on yinkmos2003@yahoo.com for further enquiries
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by abujabooks(f): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2008
Office address, pls.
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by ajileko: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster
How much does it cost on the average to install a central cooling unit into a 5 bedrooms duplex home. 4 tons unit parts and labor.

1 Like

Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2008
ABUJABOOKS,

385 Agege motor road Mushin (inside Nigerian Bottling Company Premises)
ask of moses
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2008
ajileko,

Sorry i av not been able to reply to your question, i was out of town,
pls allow me to get all the necessary cost together from our price list, i will furnish your accordingly soon

Thanks
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by abujabooks(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2008
@Yinkmoses,

Thanks.
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
ajileko,
Here is the response to your request

The cost is in to ways
First,

each room goes with 1hp everporator
5units of 1hp @ 75,000naira each =376,000naira
1unit of 2hp @95,000naira
Electrical & pipes = 45,000naira
Service charge/labour = 60,000naira

TOTAL COST = 376,000+95,000+45,000+60,000 = 576,000Naira

Second,
each room goes with 1hp everporator
5units of 1hp @ 85,000naira each =425,000naira
1unit of 2hp @110,000naira
Electrical & pipes = 45,000naira
Service charge/labour = 60,000naira

TOTAL COST = 425,000+110,000+45,000+60,000 = 640,000Naira

Hope this will make you consider our services

Thanks
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by lawyer(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2008
@yimkus

What kind of pipes cost N45,000 and why is your labour N60,000?

I installed 2 split units this year one at one and in my office and it cost no where near what you have just written. Please break the labour down for me because i am curious to know and the pipes? What kind of pipes are you buying per split unit? You havent discussed the distance between the cooling engine of the a/c and the a/c proper for you to come to that price. Besides dont you measure the pipe by the length or feet at a go? A 52 feet pipe shouldnt go for more than N10,000 at most. I should know because i bought one.

Please re adjust your price so people can do business with you unless nairalanders go blank you o! grin
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2008
Hi Lawyer,
I guess you did not follow the thrend properly,
you can go back and find read fron the begining, may be you can make some meaning from my response

The request was for a central cooling system for a 5bedroom duplex not the normal conventional A/C installation we all know

This requires more material (pipes and electrical components) for dont forget that this will require a central electrical panel to control the entire system and synchronize it.
Furthermore, the piping system is not just the copper pipe that link the condenser and the everporator in the one unit split a/c, the pipes will run through the rooms, sitting room and also the stair case to link all the everporators in rooms and sitting room to the central condensing unit.

This is just a tip more technicalities are involve.

From my explanation, you can see that my esteemate real.

Hope this will convince you to do business with me.

Sale, Installation,repair and servicing are also part of our job in case you may require our services

Thanks
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by tlpel(f): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
man,your installation is expensive o
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by dttngc: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
Hi Nairalander,

What are the final prices of ur samsung 1.0 --20.0 horsepower. Can you suggest any good product(s) of affordable price than samsung? thank you. Jo
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 3:12am On Sep 12, 2008
I DON'T DEAL ON SAMSUNG PRODUCT BUT I CAN ARRANGE FOR ONE IF YOU SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH THE PRODUCT.

CALL OR MAIL ME (08070790554/07023035124/ yinkmos2003@yahoo.com)

THANKS
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2008
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by yinkmos(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2008
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by Yanucar: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Hello, high-quality installation is a guarantee of reliable and long-term operation of the climatic device. It is best to buy an air conditioner immediately with the installation service, since the service will be carried out by one company. If you are looking for a company that provides both sale and installation of air conditioners, then ac service is ready to provide you with a full range of services. At all stages of work you will find professional advice from experts.
Re: Air Conditioner Installation & Maintenace by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:15am On May 08, 2023
Our Air Conditioner Repair Services Include-

•Evaporator replacement
•Air compressors
•AC belts
•Condenser
•AC Hose Replacement
•Cabin Air Filters (Maintenance)
----Home and office/Church installation and servicing

We specialize in AC electronic systems. You'll be glad to learn that we can repair the electrical glitches in systems that control the AC and heating systems in your vehicle. No matter how complex a job, we'll always get it done! We assure you that like all our customers, you're going to be treated like our family!
We will diagnose and solve what EXACTLY the problem .
Without you not draining your bank account again.

Call or watsapp Grace- 08169827645

(1) (Reply)

How to Identify Quality /Authentic Stone Coated Roofing Tiles. / ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? / ENJOY Our VALENTINE PROMO 14% DEPOSIT OF OUR ESTATES BESIDE DANGOTE REFINERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.