Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? (673 Views)

Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Vsat Installation Cost For Cybercafe / If You Run A Cybercafe Or About To Start One This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by olukunle: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2008
Does anybody here have an internet cafe for sale, or know anybody that has any for sale, or lease in a good and vantage location?

Please drop your contact details here or mail me at olukunle100@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by sunboy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
I have someone selling off his cafe properties but not selling nor leasing the space. The computers are clean and working fine, with computer tables all for sale if you might be interested.
Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by olukunle: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2008
Where is he located? and is he stillgoing to use the space,or he is giving the space up?
Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by sunboy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2008
Located at oshodi, he's using d space for something else.
Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by experts: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2008
there is a n internet cafe for sale, but located in maitama abuja. infact u cant imagine how cheap the place is with urge equipment including mast mounted with a radio tranmitter on it. which u can use to be giving poeple arond u internet service at home.

the place has about 24 computers and all worker perfectly.

Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by playsafe: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
@olukunle,

Which location are you really looking at?
Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by dttngc: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
Are still insearch of one, i can arrange all the equip directly from the UK, but let me know ur budget and serious u are. Jo(dttngc@yahoo.com)
Re: Anyone With A Cybercafe For Sale ? by hayprof(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2008
@ola why not set-up ur own Cybercafe?

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptops For Sale At Very Affordable Rates. / ONE DAY TRAINING PROGRAM ON Cybercafe Setup And Configuration / Mobile Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.