Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,051 members, 7,956,927 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

My New Novel: 'The Path We Thread' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My New Novel: 'The Path We Thread' (918 Views)

The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online / Free E Novel: The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Novel: 'The Path We Thread' by taibatfash(f): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2008
hi nairalanders, this is to personally inform you guys that i have just joined the league of authors in Nigeria. This is just to let you know that it is high time we start thinking of what our innate talents are so that we can develop them to the best of our ability for a more focused and brighter future for ourselves and those close to us, U dnt have to work for anybody to be a boss on your own, its all in the heart, Wish me luck guys make sure you buy it, Its a novel called THE PATH WE TREAD,
Re: My New Novel: 'The Path We Thread' by blackgee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hurray! Any particular bookshop one can have a copy? Great! Keep going!
Re: My New Novel: 'The Path We Thread' by taibatfash(f): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2008
all bookshops,
by the end of the month it will be all over Nigeria, just go to any bookshop neaby in your area.

(1) (Reply)

[b]niger-delta Institute Of Multimedia Technology [/b] / How Do You Start A Magazine? / Sweet 16 . Comment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.