Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something (1435 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Why Celestian Members Are Usually Fufilled / Your Thoughts On Objs New Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by Yongeze: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2008
should i be worried? what is celestian? are they even christian?
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by mecussey(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2008
Chairman, I don't know if they are christians oh, but the impression I got was that it is a white gament church. My hand no dey oh; I got a friend who said she is a member, I quit.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by lexicon(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2008
:-x
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by Seun(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2008
If you can't accept her religious choices unreservedly, then i guess your relationship is over. Sorry. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by Yongeze: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2008
Seun:

If you can't accept her religious choices unreservedly, then i guess your relationship is over. Sorry. cheesy
Well, I've been doing some online research and it has come to my attention it may be a satanic cult,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestian
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by TheSly: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2008
Yongeze:

Well, I've been doing some online research and it has come to my attention it may be a satanic cult,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestian
Nahhhhhhhhhh Don't believe errthing you read.
It aint no satanic. . . . .They worship the same Almighty God like other Christians.
They have their own good and bad too. . . .Just like every other religions.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by oziomatv(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2008
I prefare Cherubim & Seraphim and Celestian churches (all white garment churches)than all these mushroom new generation born again churches that go ahead deceiving their members with fake miracles and promises of rich that only the pastor get rich at last while members keep hoping on.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by nana(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2008
It is Celestial not Celestian. And yeah,it's a white garment church. The full name of the church is Celestial Church Of Christ.
Here is a link to the church's website: http://www.celestialchurch.com/
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by emmyjojo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2008
oziomatv:

I prefare Cherubim & Seraphim and Celestian churches (all white garment churches)than all these mushroom new generation born again churches that go ahead deceiving their members with fake miracles and promises of rich that only the pastor get rich at last while members keep hoping on.
guy na where dem de deceive people pass 4 mirracles, no be white garment church? POSTER:dem go soon invite u com baff 4 river wit virgin lizard n pregnant mosquitoes grin grin grin no take off.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by Yongeze: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2008
nana:

It is Celestial not Celestian. And yeah,it's a white garment church. The full name of the church is Celestial Church Of Christ.
Here is a link to the church's website: http://www.celestialchurch.com/

Oh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says Her New Church Is "celestian" Or Something by kenypumpin: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
celestial church of christ is the full name nd it is a good church like sly said they have their good and bad ,dnt let dt stop U 4RM LOVIN UR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.SHO GBO

(1) (Reply)

The Man Or Woman:who Brought Sin To The World / . / Holy Japhet Ministries [lol]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.