Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export (36393 Views)

Practical Steps For Exporting Agro- Products And How To Get Buyers Online / Get Buyers For Anything U Want To Sell / Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by overdrive(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
i also wish to enter into exportation of agro products.i can be reached at ejikeogbogu@gmail.com lets talk business!thanks
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by tope777(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2013
andico34: this is my two cents........the bitter kola market worldwide is currently saturated....and those involved in the supply business behave as if in a cult.... that is tightly guarded...but there are other foodstuff that have readily available buyers like garri which you can sell for $25 per kg (if airfreighted)....egusi and ogbono $30 per kg (all negotiable).....and you can make close to what they make in bitter kola on this smiley

hi bros, i have link for the product( egunsi and ogbona)how do i get a buyer and what is the process of airfreigh of the product?
pls i need your urgent reply.
david.omotosho@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by swiftman(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2013
andico34: this is my two cents........the bitter kola market worldwide is
currently saturated....and those involved in the supply business behave
as if in a cult.... that is tightly guarded...but there are other foodstuff
that have readily available buyers like garri which you can sell for $25
per kg (if airfreighted)....egusi and ogbono $30 per kg (all
negotiable).....and you can make close to what they make in bitter kola
on thisandico34: this is my two cents........the bitter kola market worldwide is
on this
andico34: this is my two cents........the bitter kola market worldwide is
on this

pls i need info on Garri exporting. i can be reached via laleyek@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by arisolama: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
I have bitter kola in quantity, buyers needed worldwide. contact-07031398875
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by emmibros: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2013
pls i need some 1 who can help me get foreign buyers or export idea for my agro products : gercinia kola, ginger, garlic, palm oil etc. pls reach me on emmibros@gmail.com 08054818579 smiley
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by olamidayo85: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
hello guys, i need a link to international buyers of bitter kola. if you have such lets partner.
contact me on: dayo_olas@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Jhappy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
I want to start exporting ogbono, egusi and bitter colar, pls how do i get buyers? Ur response will be highly appreciated. My email: jimoh.happy@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by donromanus: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
I WIL NOT TEL U WAT I HAVE FOR U BUT IS A SPECIAL GIFT DESIGNED 4 U FREE OF CHARGE.SIMPLY REQUEST 4 IT AT nwokwuugonna@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by pinkyni(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
donromanus: I WIL NOT TEL U WAT I HAVE FOR U BUT IS A SPECIAL GIFT DESIGNED 4 U FREE OF CHARGE.SIMPLY REQUEST 4 IT AT nwokwuugonna@gmail.com
if u can't show everybody here,keep your information
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by ibnSalaudeen(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
andico34:
this is my two cents........the bitter kola market worldwide is currently saturated....and those involved in the supply business behave as if in a cult.... that is tightly guarded...but there are other foodstuff that have readily available buyers like garri which you can sell for $25 per kg (if airfreighted)....egusi and ogbono $30 per kg (all negotiable).....and you can make close to what they make in bitter kola on this smiley
hello sir.
talking about exportation, can you give me your number?
mine is 07061523033
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by lacastre: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
are u initiating one another,which one is this hide and seek.
And most of u that drop fone numbers and email are scammer
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
andico34:
dear all i have received several emails concerning export of foodstuff so i decided to post more info here and clarifications. I dont charge fees for info or sell ebooks with all humility have in infact giving several nairalanders here an ebook on crude oil facilitation i bought for $50 in the us for free. Concerning export there are huge orders from buyers abroad we personally vetted ranging from min orders of 50 25kg bags to 20ft containers of various food items. Payment term is on cod cash on delivery basis. Anyone interested must have an incorporated company a domicillary account company letterhead paper with full valid address company stamp and seal. Those that meet the above criteria should call me on 08091009181 and we will vet them and link them to the buy ers free of charge

anyway am new. I dont have any of those things u mentioned above but I think need buy for both kolanuts and bitter kola. My email temmyadetola@yahoo.com I have been seen some emails from people who claimed to be buyers but I know its scam
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by yaolad: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
andico34:
this is my two cents........the bitter kola market worldwide is currently saturated....and those involved in the supply business behave as if in a cult.... that is tightly guarded...but there are other foodstuff that have readily available buyers like garri which you can sell for $25 per kg (if airfreighted)....egusi and ogbono $30 per kg (all negotiable).....and you can make close to what they make in bitter kola on this smiley
can I chat with u based on what u posted on here.....I mean about egusi and garri of a thing......Here's my number.....08035329866..... Maybe we can chat on whatsapp
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by yaolad: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
andico34:
you can drop me your contact for much more conversation
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Unik2me: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=andico34 post=13814257]dear all i have received several emails concerning export of foodstuff so i decided to post more info here and clarifications. I dont charge fees for info or sell ebooks with all humility have in infact giving several nairalanders here an ebook on crude oil facilitation i bought for $50 in the us for free. Concerning export there are huge orders from buyers abroad we personally vetted ranging from min orders of 50 25kg bags to 20ft containers of various food items. Payment term is on cod cash on delivery basis. Anyone interested must have an incorporated company a domicillary account company letterhead paper with full valid address company stamp and seal. Those that meet the above criteria should contact me[/quote]

Please I really need info on food stuff export, I'm based at a suburb close to Abuja, where I can source Egusi, yam and some other food items. Pls contact me on Ucmbadiwe@yahoo.com or 08036263035 let discuss. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by ademobi: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Unik2me:
[quote author=andico34 post=13814257]dear all i have received several emails concerning export of foodstuff so i decided to post more info here and clarifications. I dont charge fees for info or sell ebooks with all humility have in infact giving several nairalanders here an ebook on crude oil facilitation i bought for $50 in the us for free. Concerning export there are huge orders from buyers abroad we personally vetted ranging from min orders of 50 25kg bags to 20ft containers of various food items. Payment term is on cod cash on delivery basis. Anyone interested must have an incorporated company a domicillary account company letterhead paper with full valid address company stamp and seal. Those that meet the above criteria should contact me
Please I really need more information about this. My email is ademobi@yahoo.co.uk. hea
ring from you soonest.

Please I really need info on food stuff export, I'm based at a suburb close to Abuja, where I can source Egusi, yam and some other food items. Pls contact me on Ucmbadiwe@yahoo.com or 08036263035 let discuss. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Herbwise(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Ori12: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
FOB is d best ,COD is d worst,so exporters becareful

1 Like

Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by emmanuelbrown26: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
@adisco brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
newinvest:
hi
i am quite new to export buzz.
can anybody give me free info on where/how to source for bitter cola in order to export.
i already have foreing buyers.
please reply.
Yes I can
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by egokanwa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Andico34, pls can we talk on my email: textmeondavid@gmail

Thank you
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by babz510(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
pls who can help me foreigners interested in african products.... their contact list... can pay too
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by lailuvly: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
I'm interested in export business. How can you assist me? My email is lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by tectonotimes: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
newinvest:
hi
i am quite new to export buzz.
can anybody give me free info on where/how to source for bitter cola in order to export.
i already have foreing buyers.
please reply.

Since you are new to export business, do you know that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by luvuinxs(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
check this site for buyers of bitter kola and more http://pdsp.us/genuinebuyers
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by Ltrust(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2016
We have large quantities of bitter kola for sale at affordable prices. We can supply in baskets and also in tonnage. Our location is Ibadan, Oyo State. It is a high grade quality and we have the capacity to supply to meet the need of our clients. We are open to any serious buyer of this nut & kernel. CRUDE PROTEIN ( N x 6.25 ) : 8.06%, NITROGEN - FREE EXTACT : 86.43%, free from impurities.

Call us for immediate supply on 07033097160.

Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by PraiseJohnny: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
andico34:
dear all i have received several emails concerning export of foodstuff so i decided to post more info here and clarifications. I dont charge fees for info or sell ebooks with all humility have in infact giving several nairalanders here an ebook on crude oil facilitation i bought for $50 in the us for free. Concerning export there are huge orders from buyers abroad we personally vetted ranging from min orders of 50 25kg bags to 20ft containers of various food items. Payment term is on cod cash on delivery basis. Anyone interested must have an incorporated company a domicillary account company letterhead paper with full valid address company stamp and seal. Those that meet the above criteria should contact me

Please is this info still accessible?
Re: How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export by ogeken11: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
andico34:
dear all i have received several emails concerning export of foodstuff so i decided to post more info here and clarifications. I dont charge fees for info or sell ebooks with all humility have in infact giving several nairalanders here an ebook on crude oil facilitation i bought for $50 in the us for free. Concerning export there are huge orders from buyers abroad we personally vetted ranging from min orders of 50 25kg bags to 20ft containers of various food items. Payment term is on cod cash on delivery basis. Anyone interested must have an incorporated company a domicillary account company letterhead paper with full valid address company stamp and seal. Those that meet the above criteria should contact me
I met the listed criteria above

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Shehu Sani: Shoprite Exit Will Help Local Supermarkets To Grow, They Can Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.