Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why The Deceit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why The Deceit? (1812 Views)

Guys Beware! This Is The Highest Level Of Deceit And Corruption, Lol(Pics) / Jim Iyke, TB Joshua And Deliverance Of Deceit / The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Deceit? by obongyi: 2:18am On Sep 02, 2008
Why do nigerian priests get ordained and end up raping children,I have seen a lot of stories about it
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 2:26am On Sep 02, 2008
What!!! shocked shocked shocked never heard dat before oo
welll. . . Men are generally horrible, so am not surprised. . . priest or no priest. .
u're all d same . . . angry undecided
Re: Why The Deceit? by StephenP(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2008
sima:

What!!! shocked shocked shocked never heard that before oo
welll. . . Men are generally horrible, so am not surprised. . . priest or no priest. .
u're all d same . . .
angry undecided

Thank you very much. I'll just send a memo to all male relatives, your father included, and tell them that they all are horrible and they are just like Osama Bin Laden.
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2008
u're such a LEWD LOSER!!! angry
first of all. . . .count my dad outta dis Doofus n' second of all, it's ur male relatives inculdin ur slime spewing punk ass self dat are d horrific male representatives dat spoils d image of oda males by behavin in an ill-bred manner. . . welll, am not gonna deny d fact dat my oda male relatives dosent have deres in dem. . but puhlllez, dey aint harebrained wazzock like lipsrsealed dat doesnt think twice before exploiting oda people . . . . . hissssssssssssssssss angry angry
Re: Why The Deceit? by misssexyu(f): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2008
hey!Sima dat was too harsh.
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2008
i didnt mean 2 be harsh BUT! . . . . undecided
Re: Why The Deceit? by Opslag(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2008
@sima
u pissed at stephen?baby i'm so sory abt dat.u realy dont hv to get mad at him okay.
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
SHiT HAPpENs tongue
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
am sori if i pissed anyone off BUT why hin type fat lipsrsealed ther too nw cry
Re: Why The Deceit? by StephenP(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2008
sima:

u're such a LEWD LOSER!!! angry
first of all. . . .count my dad out of this Doofus n' second of all, it's your male relatives inculdin your slime spewing punk ass self that are d horrific male representatives that spoils d image of oda males by behavin in an ill-bred manner. . . welll, am not going to deny d fact that my oda male relatives dosent have deres in them. . but puhlllez, dey aint harebrained wazzock like  lipsrsealed that doesnt think twice before exploiting oda people  . .  .  . . hissssssssssssssssss  angry angry

LOL!!It's funny you say that cause you're the one who is trying too hard to be insulting. Seriously though woman, I don't care who you are all I care is that you STFU!! Your useless rants have no effect on me. This is the INTERNET so I'm gon' need to you to calm the f**k down and keep your skirt on. Jeez! You were the one who said that we all are the same and we're generally horrible, right? So it's either your dad is horrible like the rest of us are or he isn't a man like the rest of us are. Pick a stand! When you're done, I bet you'll never fucking generalize again.
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2008
ehmmmm. . . . . undecided i guess it would have taken u like 10hrs to type down dat mumbo jumbo ~
wellll, why am i soo surprise @ a nonsensical raving dullard like urself n' mind u, am not g'onna admit d fact dat u think ur dad is horrible . . NO!, dat aint gonna happen
n' DUH! of course i said dey are generally horrible but sum are worse dan odas, couldnt u use ur common sense Stephen the screwy jerk-off. . . shocked wow. . ur issues are more dan i thought sha lipsrsealed
n' besides, i dont know why u're takin dis personal. . puhlllez, give urself a break
Re: Why The Deceit? by Opslag(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2008
Sima & stephen,why u both doin this?its totally uncald for.hey c'mon u both chewing real big beef here & dts violatin rules.anymore from u both,i'ma whip your little ass.
Re: Why The Deceit? by StephenP(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2008
sima:

am sori if i pissed anyone off BUT why hin type fat lipsrsealed ther too nw  cry

What? I checked my agenda for today, and nowhere on there does it have me giving a damn what words you do and don't care for. If I want to type "your father", I will! Your father is horrible if he is in fact a man. Oops I just did. Your boyfriend too, oh I forgot nobody likes you enough in real life . . . oh well, your e-boyfriend.

sima:

ehmmmm. . . . .  undecided i guess it would have taken u like 10hrs to type down that mumbo jumbo ~
wellll, why am i soo surprise @ a nonsensical raving dullard like yourself n' mind u, am not g'onna admit d fact that u think your dad is horrible . . NO!, that aint going to happen
n' DUH! of course i said dey are generally horrible but sum are worse dan odas, couldnt u use your common sense Stephen the screwy jerk-off. . .  shocked wow. . your issues are more dan i thought sha  lipsrsealed
n' besides, i don't know why u're takin this personal. . puhlllez, give yourself a break

So check it, it takes me "10 hours" to reply cause we ain't in the same time zones retard! Plus, you're frankly not worth the time I spending on you cause I'm levels above you so this is gon be a breeze.

Stephen the screwy jerk-off? WTF?? Is that supposed to be an insult? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the 21st century not the Stone Age. Wait, have you LOOKED at your profile picture? You look like one big accident with that gargantuan thing on your neck you call your head. Heck, I've changed PAMPERS that had more potential than you. LOL!!! Don't you ever try to ride my d!ck just to get attention from other males on Nairaland.

Anyway, I'm just going to start ignoring you from now on Simba. I've had my fun with you. But now I feel like going back and forth with someone who probably did not pass 8th grade is making me dumber by the second. Good day!

PS Still LOL @ "Stephen the screwy jerk-off" . . . not!
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2008
WOW! shocked
Dats alot. . . BRB @ u grin cheesy
it's like u wrote an essay. . . but am better sha tongue
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2008
=====
ehmm. . . . . u n' this your father sha . . aha  undecided
i get it, your old man is a miserable incorrect Zero, is that what u've been tryin 2 say since that u wont drop this father issue?? . . . anyway, was it d monstrous haggard lukin viled baboon u call your father that taught u how 2 think like an slowpoke or is it just that u guys are being possessed by a retarded wimpish ghost in your family that makes u all retards? . well na your family matter, so  lipsrsealed
u said nobody likes mi enough in real life. . . . Ouch! embarassed  but u should be more concerned about your putrid hideous barf Shit-Face! . . fugly Dolt!
u dey shine your face cause u've dated sum female worthless hag orangutan n' cumed on dere oozin decomposin pussy, is that why u think u've gat taste??, rabid lout

hehe mahn, i know we've gat different time zones but. . seriously i aint no mindless rattlebrained like yourself that reasons like a confounded Nincompoop . . . .
*thinking loud to herself*
My O My. . . i shouldnt have said STEPHEN THE SCREWY JERK-OFF  embarassed embarassed . . anyway it takes a real blithering idiotic slowpoke 2 laugh @ his retardness. . personal issues maybe?  undecided ,

i reli think u're d one that is tryin 2 get d attention u loudmouthed indecisive Crap-Master. . . n' if u don't know ehn, i'll tell u. . i don't ask 4 attention Mr Yutz!. . it's my lifestyle 4 mi 2 be noticed Prick. . or have u ever heard of an Authentic Optimum Phenom like MOI 2 seek unreasonable attention. .??  grin u should educate yourself more on that . . .
n' hey, here is one more thing 2 laugh about mindless PipsqSSueek!!!. . . here it comes>>>villainous knotty-pated haggard<<<< c'mon laugh @ that too . . u probably don't understand this one too. . didirin Oshi,
u should get a suck on your foolishness. scumbag!
u're just simply a beals buzo, crawl back from d rock u came from Wazzock!
Can i ignore u sum oda tyme please,  . . . . am reli busy u know, school as started n' i've gat loads of stuffs 2 do ,  . so next tyme or maybe never  undecided since we're going to be banned soon. . . cause i aint gona give up @ u Loser!
PEACE!  grin n' Act your age - Die!  angry . . .
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2008
n' mind u . . . i reli respect ur dad cause i've gat sumone of his age @ my house. . .
so dont think am as pathetic as u are. .
Re: Why The Deceit? by alakem(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2008
why ar u generalizing d issue
Re: Why The Deceit? by tope2000(f): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2008
sima n stephen
take it easy u guys oooooooooooo

stephen pls just stop, i beg u
Re: Why The Deceit? by jaquan(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
all this little kids need to calm down. sima, do your parents know you are on the internet??
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2008
why ask??
i luk like handicap ? angry
Re: Why The Deceit? by StephenP(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2008
tope2000:

sima n stephen
take it easy u guys oooooooooooo

stephen please just stop, i beg u

Tope you know I'm a man of my word. The moment I said "Anyway, I'm just going to start ignoring you from now on Simba. I've had my fun with you. But now I feel like going back and forth with someone who probably did not pass 8th grade is making me dumber by the second. Good day!" I meant it. So I set my PC firewall to block retarded posts especially those from people who are suffering from a severe case of NoAssAndBoobsAtAll and managed to get a C- in How To Be a Hating Hoe 101 after failing it numerous times all the while thinking they are the shit. Funny thing is, as "ugly" as I am, I still wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole even if she was the last female on Earth and the world depended on us to procreate but then again who would with her bleeped up face looking like someone ran her over with a motorbike? She better go eat a d!ck somewhere else cause she ain't getting none of this right here.
Re: Why The Deceit? by HRhotness(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2008
StephenP:

Tope you know I'm a man of my word. The moment I said "Anyway, I'm just going to start ignoring you from now on Simba. I've had my fun with you. But now I feel like going back and forth with someone who probably did not pass 8th grade is making me dumber by the second. Good day!" I meant it. So I set my PC firewall to block retarded posts especially those from people who are suffering from a severe case of NoAssAndBoobsAtAll and managed to get a C- in How To Be a Hating Hoe 101 after failing it numerous times all the while thinking they are the shit. Funny thing is, as "ugly" as I am, I still wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole even if she was the last female on Earth and the world depended on us to procreate but then again who would with her bleeped up face looking like someone ran her over with a motorbike? She better go eat a d!ck somewhere else cause she ain't getting none of this right here.

Young man u need to wash your mouth out with soap!

u used to be a such delightful young man, i wonder what went wrong. . .  undecided
Re: Why The Deceit? by LadyT(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2008
grin
HR Hotness Im so sorry but hun you need to scroll up and read what prompted the attack.

Stephen I always knew you were a gifted writer rotflmao
Re: Why The Deceit? by HRhotness(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2008
LadyT:

grin
HR Hotness I'm so sorry but hun you need to scroll up and read what prompted the attack.

Stephen I always knew you were a gifted writer rotflmao

I did read. . .

2 wrongs don't make a right. . . and that was down-right nasty. . .

quite fun to read tho . ,   lol wink grin
Re: Why The Deceit? by tope2000(f): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
StephenP:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok i shudnt be laughing, tope pls compose urself

babe just chill ok, it aint worth it wink
Re: Why The Deceit? by debosky(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
grin grin

just lean back Stephen, this is definitely not worth your time wink

there's a simple lesson to be learned here - sow the wind (sima) and reap Gustav (Stevie) grin grin grin
Re: Why The Deceit? by onyinye2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
Never knew Smooth talkin Stephen could be so so so mean. Me gusta muy mucho.
Re: Why The Deceit? by tRoOE(f): 1:47am On Sep 05, 2008
too many drama queens and kings on NL embarassed embarassed
shame embarassed embarassed
Re: Why The Deceit? by sima(f): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2008
StephenP:

first of all. . . i never knew u were a man of your word Oo. . i thougt u were a rabid braindead ninny filled wit turkey's scrotum in your head. . .  undecided
So I set my PC firewall to block retarded posts
am reli sure u meant u set your empty numbskull from being a feebleminded dweeb 2 being a mentally incompetent dim-wit?  undecided i guess your brain was revolting @ d tyme u said that. .
n' let me give u good reasons why i wont touch u either. .
first, u're an UGGO! wit dat fugly looking disfiqured pussy u call a face. . . so please, i don't do eldritch weirdos .
secondly, u're pox-faced n' a dog humping Dick-Gnat. . . [size=4pt]here is another statement 2 laugh about ass[/size]
n' ewwww, in that your profile pix. . your teeth is worse looking dan a worn out gear box  lipsrsealed
thirdly. . i find your inept remarks totally gawky and absurd.  . . n' therefore neither matched my ego. . so
fourthly. . your weird oozing disfiqured maggotous lukin d*ick is s0o small you need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find it , it seems as if your brain shrinked wit it lately. .
fifthly. . u're a bagger, your face gives mi repulsive feelin. . so i can't even stand u a sec
sixthly. . u're uglier dan a lard bucket full of armpits. . i've always wondered if u suffer from scrofulous  undecided
sevently. . u've gat arms like an hairy disease ridden gibbon. .iyama,  . that is a major turn off 4 mi
eightly. .  u've gat a face that looks like it has been set on fire and put out with a mallet n'  your body is built like a brick shithouse. .

She better go eat a d!ck somewhere else cause she ain't getting none of this right here.
WTF!!!. . eat what! , a d*ick like a turkey poking its head through a bush?? puhllezz, u can do betta
Re: Why The Deceit? by virgie(f): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2008
@ Obongyi,

See what your thread has caused? and you have just disappeared!

Anyways @ sima and stephenP,

I have learnt a lot of abusive words from you guys oh, Thanks! lol
but I have heard enough, so plea, se Just st, op! and act maturedly as I am inclined to believe you guys are.
Re: Why The Deceit? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2008
shocked
Re: Why The Deceit? by savanaha: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
Dang. . . I leave nairaland for a couple of days and thats when shit pops off. HA HA HA. you all were gettin' it. The whole summer nothing happens now people are getting at each other. Its all love in disguise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus In Sizzling Romance With Asha / Wao I Can't Imagine The Comparison(pics Of The Day) / Chris Rock Vs Eddie Griffin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.