Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ps3 Emulator - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Emulator (13156 Views)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Playstation 2 Emulator On Android!!! / How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Emulator by denicdc: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
Guys, It is a very good tin to be current in all aspects. especially games sections, at least for fun.
The reason i made this post is to tell u guys that the xpected has been made. Playstation 3 emulator is out. it is left for us to test. i have not downloaded it yet but i will now.

u guys shuld just google it and you will see 4 ur self.

if i have downloaded it, i will repost the links to you guys

cheers@!!!
Re: Ps3 Emulator by texazzpete(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
denic-dc:

Guys, It is a very good tin to be current in all aspects. especially games sections, at least for fun.
The reason i made this post is to tell u guys that the xpected has been made. Playstation 3 emulator is out. it is left for us to test. i have not downloaded it yet but i will now.

u guys shuld just google it and you will see 4 your self.

if i have downloaded it, i will repost the links to you guys

cheers@!!!

None but a terminally dumb person would expect the PS3 to be emulated on the current crop of hardware. The sheer folly of imagining a 3.2Ghz Cell processor system to be emulated on an 2.x Ghz x86 processor is frankly mind boggling.

By all means, test your downloaded file. When it turns out to be some form of malware, at least you can rest assured that there exists some divine retribution for being so daft.

I can do so many things. But i cannot fix stupid.
Re: Ps3 Emulator by ritchboy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2008
None but a terminally dumb person would expect the PS3 to be emulated on the current crop of hardware. The sheer folly of imagining a 3.2Ghz Cell processor system to be emulated on an 2.x Ghz x86 processor is frankly mind boggling.

By all means, test your downloaded file. When it turns out to be some form of malware, at least you can rest assured that there exists some divine retribution for being so daft.

I can do so many things. But i cannot fix stupid.

sharrrrraaaaapp!
the ps3 emulator is out! its called epsx3.
you can download it for yourself here-  [url=http://www.emulator-zone.com/ps3%20emu.html]www.emulator-zone.com/ps3%20emu.html[/url]
although u need a hyper fast computer to get good frame rates.
System Requirements-
Pentium(r)6-M, CPU 8.60GHz, 11GB of RAM.  grin

on a more serious note take it easy on the guy  wink
Re: Ps3 Emulator by xJaysonx(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
But there ain't nothing like balling the real PS3, wink
Re: Ps3 Emulator by kaceei: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
i doubt it, there's no reliable emulator for the ps 2 yet how much more a ps 3 shocked but if the emulator does work, u'll need to spend a fortune to get a pc that would run it, read a ps3 disc and churn out impressive game play like the real thing tongue
Re: Ps3 Emulator by timbabng(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2008
its a fake
Re: Ps3 Emulator by Jcoob: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2008
Don't want to spoil your sony fanfare party but there has since been hardware available that outperforms the xbox 360 and ps3. Give your brain a workout and google it. We all know that some current pc games cannot even be ported to current generation consoles because of hardware specs - EA's Crysis for example
Re: Ps3 Emulator by texazzpete(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
Jcoob:

Don't want to spoil your sony fanfare party but there has since been hardware available that outperforms the xbox 360 and ps3. Give your brain a workout and google it. We all know that some current pc games cannot even be ported to current generation consoles because of hardware specs - EA's Crysis for example

You need significant hardware overhead to emulate another machine. For example the SNES CPU runs at less than 11 Mhz, yet it takes a pentium 2 at least to emulate it.
The N64 and PS1 CPUs run at less than 150Mhz (i think!) yet you need at least an entry level Pentium 3 of approx 800Mhz to emulate these machines.

The PS2 runs at approx 300Mhz, yet a dual core processor is advised by the emulator team. Preferrably 2+ Ghz Dual Core CPUs, and even then there are still some issues.

As we speak, the Xbox emulation scene is still in its infancy.

SO even when we have PCs nowadays that can outperform the PS3 and Xbox 360, emulating them is a whole different ball game. With each generation of consoles, the system requirements needed for the emulation process increases dramatically.

This is even more of a factor when the CPU powering the console is more exotic. That is why the Sega Saturn has been pretty difficult to emulate, and requires impressive system requirements, even though this was a console in the PS1 generation.

The PS3 with it's CEll processor will be a massive challenge to emulate even in the next couple of years. The Xbox 360 will probably be marginally easier, but will still be extremely difficult, and require system specs exceeding the current generation of computer hardware for some years to come.

PS: I've only given estimated for the CPU speeds of the older game consoles. Just in case someone was gonna call me out over that.
Re: Ps3 Emulator by nuttyproff(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2008
guys, watching you guys(or readin as the case maybe)is fun and educating. imean when i'm talkin to my friends they think i'm current but a lot of my stuff comes from nairaland, lol, keep up the gud wrk grin
Re: Ps3 Emulator by samosward(m): 2:58am On Oct 06, 2008
Guys what are we talking about here, PC can't even read my PS3 CDS then tell me how you are going to play it on any type of Emulator?
Re: Ps3 Emulator by ritchboy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
Guys what are we talking about here, PC can't even read my PS3 CDS then tell me how you are going to play it on any type of Emulator?

errrm, emulators dont necessarily need discs to run games!
PS: u dont really expect ur crappy ole PC to read a BRD now do u!? grin
Re: Ps3 Emulator by samosward(m): 4:50am On Oct 18, 2008
Uhm, Would also like to know if there is anybody interested in a PC game because I've got a working DreamCast Emulator with a Shenmue game for N1500 only, If interested contact me on 08024624909
Re: Ps3 Emulator by Jibson999(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Pls i need a link to download ps2 emulator from any1 in d house. Tanks

(1) (Reply)

Treasure Of Nadia Mod Apk (unlimited Money, Everything Unlocked) V9.4 / Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry / Tonto Dike's Song Featured In A Game (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.