Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator (3816 Views)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / Ps3 Emulator / My Ps2 Isn't Playing Pirated Cds, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by obizzle1(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2010
i just downloaded  a ps2 emulator but each time i try to load a ps2 cd it keeps telling me no bios settings is specified,pls anybody wit the solution to this?
Re: How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by ritchboy(m): 12:42am On May 07, 2010
You have to download the BIOS(assuming you dont already have it). Then tell ur emulator where the file(s) is stored on ur computer.
And dont bother asking for links. . . Search!

DISCLAIMER: Software piracy is the best thing since holy water grin grin
Re: How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by obizzle1(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2010
wot if i already ve a bios hw do i locate it on my pc?
Re: How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by brosibro(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2010
where can i get a ps2 emulator with a complete bios
thanks for help
Re: How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by ritchboy(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2010
@o_bizzle,
the fact you cant locate it means you probably dont have it. . .
if you do, it should be in the same folder as the setup of the emulator. It should be a .bin file, though if its compressed it would be a .rar, .zip etc. In which case you'd have to extract the .bin file from the .rar or .zip file(Windows can read .zip files by itself. if its a .rar file, you'd have to download 7zip[or alternate software] to extract the content).
Re: How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by obizzle1(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2010
thanks man but where do i get it for download?
Re: How Do I Configure My Ps2 Emulator by brosibro(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2010
it not easy to get bios files its, they said its illegal, so you can extract it from you ps2 and paste on the bios folder of your pcsx2. (C:/propram file/pcsx2/bios)
after pasting it run the application again and do the necessary configuration required.
dont ask how to extract the file from your emulator, just make a google search.
i have got mine working very fine and well.
u can mail me for help. i will like to help.
thanks
just ibro

(1) (Reply)

Game Loop Emulator Offline Installer / Dls18 (unlimited Coin) Download / If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.