Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Please Anyone With Details On This? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Anyone With Details On This? (958 Views)

I Need Any 2003 To 2006 Nigeria Reg Corolla S Pls Email Me With Details / Pls Help With Details Of Vins Jn8dr09y24w922146 & 4t1ba30k74u504421 / Help With Details Of Vin. 1hgcp26838a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone With Details On This? by autogirl: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS!
I AM JUST A NEWBIE THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT GOING INTO THE AUTO BUSINESS ENTAILS.PLEASE ANYONE WITH IDEAS ON THE MOST LIKELY THING I SHOULD EXPECT AND THE NORMAL PROCEDURES OF HOW THINGS ARE DONE IN THE BUSINESS?
ALSO,I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ARE THE MOST SORT AFTER CARS, ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLEARING, AND WHAT CUSTOMS TAXES COST, PLEASE ANYONE WITH DETAILS PLEASE REPLY THIS POST OR HIT ME UP VIA MY EMAIL(CHECK MY PROFILE FOR THAT)
THANKS.
Re: Please Anyone With Details On This? by femdre(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
instead of to include ur e-mail address, u chose to refer ever-busy nairalanders to ur profile. u do well. i advise you see lanre shittu motors or comptroller-general ahmed for further information grin.
Re: Please Anyone With Details On This? by femdre(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2008
instead of u to include ur e-mail address, u chose to refer ever-busy nairalanders to ur profile. u do well. i advise you see lanre shittu motors or comptroller-general ahmed for further information grin.
Re: Please Anyone With Details On This? by autogirl: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2008
femdre:

instead of u to include your e-mail address, u chose to refer ever-busy nairalanders to your profile. u do well. i advise you see lanre shittu motors or comptroller-general ahmed for further information grin.
guy, cool down now.Abeg no vex kiss
Re: Please Anyone With Details On This? by autogirl: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2008
anyone hit me up with bluebizplace@yahoo.com
luv you guys kiss
Re: Please Anyone With Details On This? by sonety2k(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2008
autogirl:

HI NAIRALANDERS!
I AM JUST A NEWBIE THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAT GOING INTO THE AUTO BUSINESS ENTAILS.PLEASE ANYONE WITH IDEAS ON THE MOST LIKELY THING I SHOULD EXPECT AND THE NORMAL PROCEDURES OF HOW THINGS ARE DONE IN THE BUSINESS?
ALSO,I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ARE THE MOST SORT AFTER CARS, ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLEARING, AND WHAT CUSTOMS TAXES COST, PLEASE ANYONE WITH DETAILS PLEASE REPLY THIS POST OR HIT ME UP VIA MY EMAIL(CHECK MY PROFILE FOR THAT)
THANKS.

The most  sort cars are below -

TOYOTA PRODUCT

HONDA  PRODUCT

VW       PRODUCT

NISSAN PRODUCT 

AUDI      PRODUCT

BMW    PRODUCT 
etc

And it  must  be  year 2000 upward for Nigeria  seaport

Regard
Re: Please Anyone With Details On This? by ziontrain: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2008
Autogirl, the best education you will find is here in nairaland. Just take time and read the postings as far back as you possibly can. The more you read, the more knowledgeable you will be. If you are looking for short cut answer, trust me, it will not help you much. Just read these postings here, very educative. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A 4runner, Crv Or Pajero/montero - Budget Max 1m / Good Passat For Sale: Hurry While It Last / Honda Civic 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.