Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Need A Boyfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Boyfriend (31805 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend Before The End Of This Year / I Need A Boyfriend / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boyfriend by buttkick: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
i will like to propose that this thread should rest in peace.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]I support you jare. . . . smiley[/size]
buttkick:

i will like to propose that this thread should rest in peace.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2010
Hmm hmm hmm
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I support you jare. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]before nko. . .? , i must support this thread should rest in peace now too. the purpose of this discussion must have been accomplished long time ego. smiley[/size]
toba:

Hmm hmm hmm
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by ucyyboy(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2010
i need a beautiful girlfriend
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Why are you running away from the ugly girls. . . and going for the beautiful ones. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
ucyyboy:

i need a beautiful girlfriend
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Kunbee: 11:53pm On May 14, 2010
I wonder too
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Any man that always go for only beautiful girls isn't serious to make- up a good and standard relationship . This is the mistake most men are making in matter's of choice . I have a very close friend you have always eat the fatten of pretty ladies and never care to give any attention to the '' ugly ladies'' out there whenever they find interest on him . Now, as im sharing with you my man is regretting why he meet -- up with his beautiful darling partner, imagine ! . her beauty is vanity. . . .she can't cook , she don't express real love  , and now she's turning my friends life into something else.

I've told my man to put her true. . . .whatever she don't know now isn't too late to learn . i advice my man but that guy is still the cause of his problem on the other hand . im gisting you this because of that dude's request of a beautiful lady . . . .there are alot of beautiful ones who doesn't know the meaning of love and can't even spell or mention words like '' I LOVE YOU ''- from their heart.

In most cases , ugly ladies always make up a very good and standard relationship. . . .i love beautiful ladies too but not that selective. wink 
[/size]
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by etegs(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2010
i also need a girl by me can anyone help me get one
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]why don't you find one for yourself. . . .common , i think you're a man enough ! wink[/size]
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by IRAPADA(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
Abeg i need not too ugly girl
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by todan(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2010
try me on my email addy tosynodan@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by kottid(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2010
It can't be that bad.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
[size=13pt]so you know. . . . . wink wink[/size]

kottid:

It can't be that bad.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by olumanuel: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2010
a girl dat can satisfy me.and she must be ready 4 a serious relationship .

Re: I Need A Boyfriend by banjo78: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2010
why dont u try me 08034227567 but u must b caring, beautiful and abuja base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by banjo78: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2010
why don't u try me 08034227567 but u must b caring, beautiful and Abuja base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by larkson(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
i am willing to serve u angel.can you come o line and chat with me via mineislanre@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Petatosh: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
I need a nigeria wife in America
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by ETOBY72: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2011
Have you ever wondered:
Is your spouse cheating on you with someone else?
Is your daughter dating an asshole or a rapist?
Is your business partner making backroom deals?
Are your kids secretly buying drugs?

Now you can finally get the answers you deserve by turning your phone in to the ultimate information gathering tool!

No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on, you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer? Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and get peace of mind!

INSTALL IN MINUTES.

Listen to another person's phone Conversation (You can listen to the phone conversations of your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or anybody. You can also receive same copy of sms sent to another phone in your phone.

Price N18,000:00 Contact: etoby72@yahoo.com Text Only: 07067442677
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2011
Mates!

Follow ma Stepz by Getting Urself a Wife i.e Omolola. . . . Then the G.f stuff will definitely go to Hell grin
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2011
ETOBY72:

Have you ever wondered:
Is your spouse cheating on you with someone else?
Is your daughter dating an asshole or a despoiler?
Is your business partner making backroom deals?
Are your kids secretly buying drugs?

Now you can finally get the answers you deserve by turning your phone in to the ultimate information gathering tool!

No need to carry on wishing you knew what was going on, you can easily find out today. Why punish yourself any longer? Check what your kids, spouse, or partner are up to - and get peace of mind!

INSTALL IN MINUTES.

Listen to another person's phone Conversation (You can listen to the phone conversations of your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife or anybody. You can also receive same copy of sms sent to another phone in your phone.

Price N18,000:00 Contact: etoby72@yahoo.com Text Only: 07067442677

Money miss Road grin lipsrsealed

BTW, why should i get into this when God Is Watching tongue
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by hollaboi4u(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2011
@sean u have a big problem why would u lie and u come go do fake uk number online, u try sef, thats not a real uk number, holla at me slim agbons on facebook
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by joseph020(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hiya,let talk better at yahoo messenger on alan_fajol020@yahoo.com or u write me a mail or call at 08165521037
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by hollaboi4u(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2011
seriously looking check profile for more infos thank you
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2011
[size=13pt]Abeg! I'm freakin' tired of seeing this thread angry angry EVEN , the owner have not been active for very long time now and i think it's time we put an end to this whole jumble -hallow discussion . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink[/size]
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by oluwasiu: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2011
Am ola can I see ur pics
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Why do you demand for her pic instead of her control number ? grin grin wink[/size]

oluwasiu:

Am ola can I see your pics
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by stankion(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2011
Amy, u need to spell out the kinda man u want, any tribe in mind? be specific and u will get him.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2011
[size=13pt]My dear she's not serious at all . grin[/size]

stankion:

Amy, u need to spell out the kinda man u want, any tribe in mind? be specific and u will get him.
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Phopades: 6:19am On Mar 22, 2011
meet mi at dilicioux@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Boyfriend by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2011
[size=13pt]You also need a girl friend? lipsrsealed - this is serious!! cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Phopades:

meet mi at dilicioux@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / Who Is Single On Nairaland? / I Am Giving Away Up To 100k On This Thread And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.