Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Found Jesus? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Found Jesus? (755 Views)

Have You Found Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found Jesus? by dreeldee: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2008
found this in my inbox
enjoy cool

A drunk stumbles along a Baptismal service on a Sunday afternoon down by the river. He proceeds to stumble down into the water and stands next to the Minister.

The Minister turns, notices the old drunk and says, “Mister, are you ready to find Jesus?”

The drunk looks back and says, “Yes sir, I am.”

The Minister then dunks the fellow under the water and pulls him right back up. “Have you found Jesus?” the Minister asks.

“No, I didn’t!” said the drunk.

The Minister then dunks him under for a quite a bit longer, brings him up and says, “Now brother, have you found Jesus?”

“No, I did not!” says the drunk again.

Disgusted, the Minister holds the man under for at least 30 seconds this time, brings him up and demands, “For the grace of God, have you found Jesus yet?!”

The old drunk wipes his eyes and pleads, “Are you sure this is where he fell in
Re: Found Jesus? by clemcykul(f): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2008
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Found Jesus? by romsky: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2008
gud question
Re: Found Jesus? by lexicon(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2008
lol . 9ce 1
Re: Found Jesus? by folahann(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2008
lol. 10ce 2
Re: Found Jesus? by Abbygyal(f): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
lol
nice one
Re: Found Jesus? by MrInfo1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
XXL nice
Re: Found Jesus? by ThugLife1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Crossed Us In Balloon Only Talks About Horse Abuse / I.t Twins. . . . / Nigeria, We Hail Thee:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.