Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! (11020 Views)

2009 Toyota Camry Xle For Sale @1.3m In Port-harcourt. sold sild / Brand New 2009 Honda City ( 3 Years Bumper To Bumper Warranty, 3.1m Naira ) / Brand New 2009 Nissan Murano LE Model - Save N1million or more!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2008
A colleague of mine in the office, has a brand new 2009 toyota camry for sale. Mileage 13 Miles
--- Factiry fitted A/c
--- Alloy wheels
---- Cd/Player
---- Keyless Entry
And all the works a brand new camry should have.Am not much of a marketer.
Price has been reduced by owner to 5.5m.
Please note:this is an xle version
Intrested  Buyers only , call kenny on 08023069295 or yinka 08088836444.

Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2008
More Pictures

Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2008
And still more

Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2008
still available
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by lexicon(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
Bomb !!! too much 4 me
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ssRhino: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2008
Nice ride, good luck
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2008
still available
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by fotodaddy: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2008
nice one
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2008
grin anyone intrested?
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by spikedcylinder: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2008
Very very nice. Unfortunately, I cannot afford it. angry angry
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2008
Go on, Spikey! cheesy

You know you want to! wink
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by DeepZone: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2008
This car is over priced abeg.A new camry xle in the US is not above $28k-$30K and that's about 3.2M besides, you get to choose the colour you want plus other dealership goodies that come with it; How did your own that shows check engine light transform to almost $60k?
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ziontrain: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
DeepZone, have you heard of market forces? In Naija, Camrys not as good as this one sell for over N6 million. Go to Elizade or those other dealers in Naija. I don't think it is fair to pour sand in someone else's garri now. If you don't have money to buy just look and go your way or go start your own thread.

Let the market decide what it can accommodate. If price is too high, no one will tell seller before he brings it down but to put this type of comment on a sellers thread is really out of taste.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by idupaul: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
And all the works a brand new camry should have.Am not much of a marketer.
Asking Price 6million Niara Only

Its too expensive and doesnt even come with reverse object sensors.

ziontrain:

DeepZone, have you heard of market forces? In Naija, Camrys not as good as this one sell for over N6 million. Go to Elizade or those other dealers in Naija. I don't think it is fair to pour sand in someone else's garri now. If you don't have money to buy just look and go your way or go start your own thread.

Let the market decide what it can accommodate. If price is too high, no one will tell seller before he brings it down but to put this type of comment on a sellers thread is really out of taste.

U can get the fully equpped 2009 aq
camry at Elim motors .

the one with a larger engine and reverse sensors sells for 5.7 million naira, while the little engeine and no sensor sells for 5.4million
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by promise72(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
DeepZone:

This car is over priced abeg.A new camry xle in the US is not above $28k-$30K and that's about 3.2M besides, you get to choose the colour you want plus other dealership goodies that come with it; How did your own that shows check engine light transform to almost $60k?

whats your exchange rate calculation based on? @120/$ it will be $50k. So he buys for about $30k, Ship for $2k, clear for about 300,000 naira. Will put him around 4.1mill.

He say his price is "asking". Dont knock his hussle. Get ur own.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ziontrain: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
@idupaul, why don't you check the price with Authorised Dealers and see what they say.  Elim motors is not one of them. Anyway, I think we should just let market decide what it can accommodate.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 10, 2008
DeepZone:

You're not being very observant.
Take a look at the tacho needle - it's at rest.

The engine isn't running, so why wouldn't the check engine light be illuminated?
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ssRhino: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
sometimes, i just dont understand what all the fuzz is all about, since the guys knows how much it shd be sold for, and he is so familiar with the market and knows how much he could get them in th US of A, i am sure he cld get one and come and put it up for sale.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by onokha: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2008
My brother na wah ooh
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2008
Siena:

You're not being very observant.
Take a look at the tacho needle - it's at rest.

The engine isn't running, so why wouldn't the check engine light be illuminated?
DeepZone:

@siena. Thanks for your observation
@deepzone. I think you need to be more carefull in your observation before you start making comments like that. i guess you were looking for car faults.na wao.It just has 13miles so its brand new and besides since its so cheap in the u.s then you can as well go and get yours over there. am not imposing it on you. 6million naira quote for the car is negotiable afterall i didnt put a tag of non-negotiable.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by webmaster3: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
;d
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by showbobo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2008
@Seller

No mind those oversabi na [b]POOR[/b]verty dey cause am.Maybe he's hating simply cos he cant afford it. undecided undecided
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by texazzpete(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
showbobo:

@Seller

No mind those oversabi na [b]POOR[/b]verty dey cause am.Maybe he's hating simply because he can't afford it. undecided undecided

Now this is quite moronic coming from you. There's no reason for your deduction. How do you know if he isn't financially more capable than yourself?

It takes little or no effort to explain market forces and why (obviously) you cannot buy a $27k camry for that same figure in Nigeria. And it makes a better impression going forward. Yet you'd rather throw in a thoroughly inane comment.
In other developed countries the consumer is king, because there is a culture of demanding premium value for money. Pity this is lost on so many Nigerians.

@Poster
Nice ride! And despite what you say, you're doing a good job of marketing your vehicle.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
showbobo:

@Seller

No mind those oversabi na [b]POOR[/b]verty dey cause am.Maybe he's hating simply because he can't afford it. undecided undecided

it is not a function of can he afford it or not it is a function of robbery

we should stop supporting people that rip fellow nigerians off because they have simple opportunity

the car is hell over priced, even right here in the US the car is not that expensive even if u have a 3 year warranty or coverage or whatever

we have seen other camry sold here in nairaland and they have realistic prices,
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by showbobo(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2008
texazzpete:

Now this is quite moronic coming from you. There's no reason for your deduction. How do you know if he isn't financially more capable than yourself?

It takes little or no effort to explain market forces and why (obviously) you cannot buy a $27k camry for that same figure in Nigeria. And it makes a better impression going forward. Yet you'D rather throw in a thoroughly inane comment.
In other developed countries the consumer is king, because there is a culture of demanding premium value for money. Pity this is lost on so many Nigerians.

@Poster
Nice ride! And despite what you say, you're doing a good job of marketing your vehicle.
A sharp tongue doesnt mean you have a keen mind.The seller already stated in his ad that the price is negotiable so whats the fuzz all about,ehn??No be only you sabi talk ooo i reserve my comment anyway
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by idupaul: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2008
nobody willbuy that camry for 6 m . poster the car aint urs i know , adding 1.5 million on wat the owner is asking for wont do u no good.
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by Ukpekeson(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2008
Kaii, the ride make sense, i wish i ve the money.

Goodluck bro.

cheers,
grin
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by idupaul: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2008
Ukpekeson:

Kaii, the ride make sense, i wish i ve the money.

Goodluck bro.

cheers,
grin

if u have 5.5 go to ELIM MOTORS on saka tinubu and get one that hass a warranty
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by akuya: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2008
I think most are the critics the owner of this thread are being a bit unfair. First of all the dealerships in Lagos that sell new Camrys for N5.6 do not yet have the 2009 model. When they do, it will be priced higher than N5.6million.

Secondly, this is a V6 XLE, the top of the line American specs model. If he has overpriced the car, he will not be able to sell it, anyway. Please let the seller be!

At least he is not promising you heaven on earth or selling you salvaged and flooded cars, disguised as clean cars, like some dishonest dealers on this site
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by joshjosh(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2008

funmi, you have such a sharp eye and mind it is unbeleivable.
good to see you are putting it to better use now.

oga sienna don talk for most people. good to see good clean guys coming into naija though
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by ziontrain: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2008
@akuya, I agree with you. I think most of these critics are just jealous.

What is  your own if someone is adding N1.5 million on the car. Why don't you go get yours and sell it for less and stop getting mad at those who can afford one. These critics will stay away from those selling salvaged, flooded and severely damaged and dangerous vehicles to innocent buyers putting their lives at risk. Those are the people they should go after. This seller is even saying his price is negotiable and others are still upset. This is just ridiculous. I think some of these guys are just broke, busted and disgusted! We really need a moderator here, SEUN, SIENA, WHERE ARE YOU O!!
Re: Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! by texazzpete(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2008
@Showbobo

showbobo:

A sharp tongue doesnt mean you have a keen mind.The seller already stated in his ad that the price is negotiable so whats the fuzz all about,ehn??No be only you sabi talk ooo i reserve my comment anyway

If you had any sense you'd re-read my post and see that i have no qualms with the price. Let market forces decide. What i find infuriating is your stupid assumption that anyone complaining about the price is just 'suffering from poverty'.
Just like this other guy

ziontrain:

I think most of these critics are just jealous. I think some of these guys are just broke, busted and disgusted! We really need a moderator here, SEUN, SIENA, WHERE ARE YOU O!!

I admit to being. . .vexed with my fellow Nigerians when they display such flawed logic. Yes, vexed is a good word. grin

It's a pity this thread is being derailed. . .but especially on this Autos section it seems that Nigerians have a morbid fear of criticism. Why?
It's dumb to start playing the 'poverty' card when people strive for better deals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Model Benz E350 4matic Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap / 2017 Model Toyota Land Cruiser Brand New Selling Cheap / +2348097048807, 3k Miles Foreign Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE350 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.