Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? (755 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 04, 2008
It makes it easier for people to keep track of their posts
It increases the life span of some threads cheesy
It saves a whole lot of time!
Can you restore it? If no, please why not?
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by blackspade(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2008
What are you talking about? I can see my posts from clicking "Your Posts" at the top-right corner, and I can see recent posts on the Home Page of Nairaland. Am I missing something?
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2008
Yes, you are definitely missing something! You are a new member, so you don't know what i'm talking about, but never mind--Seun and some older members know.
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by sima(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2008
ehmm . . . undecided
i wan try n' understand but i dont seem 2 be gettin closer . . joh help mi out grin
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2008
Back in those days, there used to be this feature that notifies you of replies to your posts. The good thing about this is that; whenever you log on, you simply click on ''New posts replying yours'' and you see a list of all the topics where your post had been replied, I think the replies you've read are automatically deleted after opening the thread.

Now, you have to open your posts one by one to check if you have any new replies. Sometimes, you have so many posts that the topics you are really interested in falls on a new page and you simply can't keep up with the pace!

I hope this helps.
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by sima(f): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2008
OOh, . ok
i get it nw. . . grin
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by SeanT21(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2008
candy:

Back in those days, there used to be this feature that notifies you of replies to your posts. The good thing about this is that; whenever you log on, you simply click on ''New posts replying yours'' and you see a list of all the topics where your post had been replied, I think the replies you've read are automatically deleted after opening the thread.

Now, you have to open your posts one by one to check if you have any new replies. Sometimes, you have so many posts that the topics you are really interested in falls on a new page and you simply can't keep up with the pace!

I hope this helps.

That was good. We need that back!!!
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by iice(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2008
Those where the good ol days. I had a hard time at first, but am used to it now.
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by DisGuy: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2008
Yea what happened to it, i just spend the last 10mins searching for a particular post!
and No!, I couldn't use the 'your posts' button

Can you restore it? If no, please why not?
good question

he's not a genius after all sad
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 05, 2008
lmao
Re: Seun, What Happened To The ''New Posts Replying Yours'' Feature? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 05, 2008
Dis Guy:

i just spend the last 10mins searching for a particular post!
I had the same experience.
It's worse when you can't remember the title of the thread--not even the search botton can help!

I'm still waiting to hear from the horse's mouth cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Name? / Why Is Harmattan Delaying? / Tosinadeda Didnt Break Any Rules!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.