Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" (1135 Views)

How To Detect And Avoid “money Doublers And Wonder Banks” / ARM To Launch Nigeria's First Infrastructure Fund With $250m / CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by adeadewumi: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2008
Please keep me updated i've alot with them.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by adeadewumi: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2008
Saw a nospectco filling station operating about two weeks ago.

Sefteg, wealth solution, treasure line & co. What is happening to our money with the bastards.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by KCE: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2008
help us ask them of our funds with wealth solution
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by neksummi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
Can you imagine that some are still Springing up some parts of the country. One
Ken-nad Global came up in Yola in June and they are no more after just few months. Though
I learnt some of them were arrested. People in Yola beware, they are leaving Lagos, Port- Harcourt
and the other bigger cities for you. BEWARE!
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by fivefinger(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
by the grace of God they are going to pay back but not with the interest anymore,but it will take along time, it will require your patiences because the matter is now in government hands i.e sec,cbn,etc.any you know how government things are.
i will keep you posted if i here any gist.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by youngies(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2008
adeadewumi:

Please keep me updated i've alot with them.

Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by EmmaAjayi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
fivefinger,
My man, your response is but a consolation. Who are you holding if nobody talks about it anymore? My deposit was also part of the trapped fund. But l believe that is the end of the whole show. The money that enters into Government hand does not come out again.
Chikena.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by finiky: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2008
Patience is the name of the game ma brodas.
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by etall: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Patience is d key indeed. Any info?
Re: What Is Happening To Our Fund With "wonder Banks" by aAK1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
the thin is people never learn. i have some investments online that are doing well. but i know what my inputs are. not just someone asking to bring your money and give you some yeye projections

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Started Microsoft In A Recession. What About You? / Help / For Genuine Crude Seller - 08131244776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.