Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Download Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Help (1188 Views)

Download Help.... / Download Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Help by hayprof(m): 2:34am On Jul 03, 2006
I downloaded a game on my phone and i tried to run it but it loaded only one-quarter of d whole game and stands still. D game refused to open nor launch. Does any1 know wots wrong? Feel free to make ur contributions, they r all welcomed!
Re: Download Help by Bossman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2006
Compare your phone's specs to the game's requirements. You may not have enough memory to run the game?
Re: Download Help by Bilspop(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2006
First, ensure the game is compatible with your phone by checking its specifications. Second, make sure there's enough free memory on your phone. Third, Try and dowload only when network is very ok (like midnight). It is also advisable to reboot your phone whenever you download somethng. If all this doesnt work, the problem may be from the link of downloading, you'll have to try another site

(1) (Reply)

Solution 4 Operamini 2.06 And Solibay / Blackberry Newest Arrival BLACKBERRY Q10 / Is It Possible To Expand Ram On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.