Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

In Need Of Ip Address - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / In Need Of Ip Address (2479 Views)

New: Etisalat Unlimited Browsing Host Address Using Psiphon And Simple Server / IP Address Change Line / How Do I Chenge My .i.p Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Ip Address by krazynaija(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
guys pls tell me sites where i can get working proxies to access some us sites.i will be very grateful.
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by timbabng(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
try www.your-freedom.net

download their client and choose any IP u want from their list
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by showskill(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Poster
Go to
www.aliveproxy.com

You will see all kind of proxies there including with Locations,

So have a nice time
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by areyemi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
You can try and get one from Alive proxy and you can even choose based on location i.e countries.
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by ogbongzky(m): 3:03am On Oct 19, 2008
if you are really serious about this, then copy this link into another window of your browser www.2ip..com

you will get a fixed IP thats guaranteed and you can even make relay calls with it, lots of other benefits,

Buzz me if you like 08050789657, just hoping you want to use it for EDUCATIONAL / LEGAL PURPOSES.

ENJOY!!!!
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by ztyle(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2008
@poster why not try easy-hide ip or ultrasurf just google it out my friend!~
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by funybone(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
pls can someone help wit a proxy that i can use in postin on nland and checking mails i ve tried google transcoder and sureproxy but i cant post
and hw can i use it
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by kingk(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2009
hello never mind just try ip2location.com
have a good day.
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by jodsamo(m): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2010
These are the best sites I used to get free and perfect working IPs. You can try it out:
1. www. hidemyass.com
2.socketlist.net
Just copy and paste any of the listed IPs @ the site to your browser and you are good to go!
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by tdops: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2010
The best way to get pass IP restrictions is to get a friend in the US or UK to set up a VPN for you to dial into or better still pay someone to set up the VPN for you. Setting up VPNs on an existing internet connection is free and easy. Thats the only way you can get a foreign IP. Most serious websites block out online proxies.
Re: In Need Of Ip Address by salviya: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2011
You can get the ip address here http://www.ip-details.com/ and also i got the internet speed,ip location,ip address,etc,

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Ip Address by joshua4God: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2011
Jobs

(1) (Reply)

How To Download And Create Freetone Account / Cyclops: Goat With One Eye Born In India(photos). / 20 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.