Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Open A Bank Account In America.new,hot, May Close Soon - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open A Bank Account In America.new,hot, May Close Soon (529 Views)

Need A Bank Loan Without Collateral In Abuja & Environs / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open A Bank Account In America.new,hot, May Close Soon by hackingsp: 3:25am On Sep 06, 2008
It is very difficult now to open a us account by non u s citizen since the september 11 terrorist attack.I have a bank that u can open a  us checking account  within 2 weeks with mastercard debit card , which you can use to withdraw in almost 250 countries,You can use the  account to verify your  paypal,your clients can pay into your U S acount and you will withdraw in any country through ATM.U will also benefit Bank to bank transfer,you can use your card to shop online in ebay,amazon,co2,yahoo, almost aLL shopping sites.You dont need to waste time before your check is cleaRED.Your clients pay directly into your US aCOUNT.
    I will give you the bank and guildelines to open the account for $200.I accept Liberty reserve only.Only serious people are invited.Be fast, because it may be stoped very soon.More info mail :hacking_spirit@yahoo.com or chat om yahoo messenger :hacking_spirit .Also there  is US ,UK money highways.
Re: Open A Bank Account In America.new,hot, May Close Soon by ngblazer(m): 3:54am On Sep 06, 2008
i want to ask if it will be possible if i can create a sell online website with secure payment page connected with a nigerain dorm account. and what if i have a swiss account,can i use it also to recieve credit card paymant online. can i register it the swiss account with paypal? please i need answers.
Re: Open A Bank Account In America.new,hot, May Close Soon by hackingsp: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2008
Hi friend,You can have a website and collect deposits from all oline shoppers.But you cant do that with a swiss bank acount.You need a U S bank account .After you get your US bank account,there are companies that you will sign up with.They will help you process all major credit cards like mastercard,visa,amex,discovery,cirrus etc and even paypal.They will help you to clear all of them through Authomated clearing house( ACH )and have the money deposited in your US Bank account.Which you can easily withdraw through your Mastercard in Nigeria through ATM.
They only take meager fees for this service, Usually between $100-$250 per year.But you still need a US bank acount.

(1) (Reply)

$ Kaduna>>>dollarland $ / Learn Web-design Absolutely Free / Am I A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.