Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

5 Sure Ways To Get A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Sure Ways To Get A Date (582 Views)

I Need A Serious Girl For A Date / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Get A Date by juliebest(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2008
You’ve decided to date again but you do not know how to start. Here are 5 sure ways to get one.

1. Take action. First and foremost take action by going out. Sitting at home doesn’t work. You have to get out and about. A lot of singles sit at home and wait for the phone to ring, but unless you are a popular movie actor/actress, I think you’d best go out .Where to go? Anywhere, just commit to going out.

2. Seize every opportunity. Oh yes! Always carry name cards, printed with your telephone numbers. While you are out, hand out these cards to dating prospects. Make eye contacts; mention you’ll like to hear from them.

3. Organized Networking is another prime outlet to meet singles. So join a singles network. It is one of the most effective dating tools. Ask your friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintances if they know of anyone nice for you. Have them ask their friends.

4. Go to places where you’ll find the kind of mate you are looking for. Good prospects can be found at various seminars, first time home buyers, money management, wealth creation, etc. Computers stores and sporting goods outlets also have favourable men-to-women ratios.

5. Attend youth sports games on Saturday mornings. You’ll find serious –minded singles there. And while chatting with them you can find someone with views and values similar to your own.

Above all have a positive attitude and smile always. So go out there, have fun and get yourself a great date.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Find Erinma Joy Obodo / I Need Friends In Unilag / I Need A Loving N A Caring Girl around portharcourt That Really Wants To Enjoy Her relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.