Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Newbie In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Newbie In The House (793 Views)

Newbie Here - So Much Love From Canada! / kellorah - newbie in da house / Naijalife - newbie in the house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbie In The House by dwyseone(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2008
Greetings to all nairalanders !!!!
Without any iota of exaggeration i am happy to be part of the family-the biggest internet forum in the area around the Niger, Nigeria to be precise; i pray i have a wonderful time with all members; without mincing words, topics are nice and educational, contributions are wonderful, members so far, are relating well, though opinions at times may differ but to tell you what nairalanders, i am highly elated to be in the house. GOB BLESS NIGERIA and GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Newbie In The House by dwyseone(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2008
Thanks for your response.
I have gone through your blogsite and very interesting i found it to be but i will have to settle down to read all therein, and if any question i will contact you.
Thanks once again.
Re: Newbie In The House by baslone: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2008
Let me start by welcoming you to the internet lifestyle.
I make a full time living online.

You can create and market clickbank product like I do on
www(dot)fatlosswonders(dot)com. Or private label rights
-www(dot)explosivesalescopy(dot)com. I blog along with
information marketing.For full information you can mail me
at olasupo@getresponse.com.

Take Charge.
Re: Newbie In The House by dwyseone(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hi Baslone,
Thanks, I will check the information right away. But how do you register as Nigerian with click bank, pls tell me.
Re: Newbie In The House by kokorunna(m): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
welcome to nairaland.

A site full of interesting topics and contributions, good luck and have fun.

www.moneysaversforum.com grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Finding It Very Hard To Download. I Just Want Someone To Tell Me What To Do. When I Try To / ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- / Certified Pre Owned 2009 Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.