Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,306 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Business Plan: Contact Me As The Dragons Den Goes On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan: Contact Me As The Dragons Den Goes On (716 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes On Dragons Den, Wants Money To Start A Church. / Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / Dragons Den $$$$$$$$$ (Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan: Contact Me As The Dragons Den Goes On by viceb: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hello Nairalanders
Re: Business Plan: Contact Me As The Dragons Den Goes On by kokorunna(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2008
I am sorry to say but majority of the people attending the dragon's den have fantastic ideas but their pitching have left them down and their business plans are very terrible.

If you need help contact kokorunna@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Do So As To Succeed In Marketing? / How To State The Nature Of A Business That Can Cover All Sector Of Our Economy / Nigerians Lament Closure Of Businesses In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.