Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Visiting A Dentist. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Visiting A Dentist. (1426 Views)

5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital / How To Whiten Teeth Without Seeing A Dentist. / Meet A Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting A Dentist. by HC: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hi people,

I'll like to know if its advisable to visit a dentist in a General Hospital or a private dentist; speaking in terms of cost and equipments.
Re: Visiting A Dentist. by james1(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2008
Hello.
Don't go near any general hospital in Nigeria.go to a private hospital.
There are many fine dentist on the island:though the cost is high you don't want to risk a general hospital! smiley
Re: Visiting A Dentist. by GoldCircle: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2008
where do you stay HC?
Re: Visiting A Dentist. by clemcykul(f): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2008
see a private dentist, cuss if u go to the govt hospital. its still the same dentist in a private hospital dat you will meet in aa govt hospital

forget the cost, as long as ure getting quality service, go to a private owned hospital for ur dents problems.

if its a private hospital u will receive a doctor and patient kind of treatment and that is not abtainable in a govt hospital all dat, the reason is becus the govt

staffs have a lot on their hands to do and most at times they tend to be wrked up as a result u wunt receive maximum care or treatment.
Re: Visiting A Dentist. by Yemabicon: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2008
[b]DENTEX MANAGED CARE LIMITED
2A Ramond Njoku Street , SW Ikoyi, Lagos[/b

Hello;

We wish to reach you with information that may be of interest to you. Do you know that,

• Everyone has deposits in their mouth called plaque which is formed from saliva and the bacteria that naturally inhabit the mouth?

• After a while plaque gets hardened by the calcium in our saliva to form calculus(tar tar)?

• Tar tar (which appears yellowish or brownish) cannot be removed by your toothbrush no matter how hard you try?

• Tar tar can lead to several oral diseases such as tooth decay, mouth odour, oral ulcers, gum infections (characterized by bleeding gums particularly after brushing, the urge to toothpick after a meal etc )?

• It is recommended that you have your teeth scaled and polished by a Dentist every six months to remove plaque and tar tar?

• You can get every relevant information on dental health, medical news and lots more at www.portal.dentexcare.com?

We have good news for you, Scaling and Polishing has been made more accessible and affordable to everyone more than ever before.

Dentex Scale/Polish Vouchers are available and are valid at selected clinics in various parts of Lagos. The vouchers are also affordable at the cost of N4000/voucher which makes it cheaper than the cost of a one-minute call on your cell phone per day for 6 months!

Please contact Biodun on 07028185118 or 01-8778642 or send an e-mail if you are interested
Your positive response will be appreciate, I also want you to pass this message across to as many as possible

Sincerely Yours,

Biodun
For Dentex Managed Care Ltd
Ikoyi ,Lagos
Re: Visiting A Dentist. by HC: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
i thank all of you for your kind comments, i finally got the troublesome tooth extracted, the gum drive me crazy for few days. Now am back to active chewing, minus sugery stuffs and bones.
Re: Visiting A Dentist. by allemark: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Well, for your healthy dentistry visiting to the dentist is more important. The best dentist torrance will be professional in sophisticated for routines with instance wisdom tooth extractions and root canals treatments.

(1) (Reply)

Come To Diff Hospital / Is Jelqing Safe? / Where Can I Get Strong Prescription Antiperspirants Like Drysol,certaindri 2 Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.